Rainman's Projects... ^L^

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Working at jobs you hate to buy sh^^ you don't need. :lol

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Absolutely on the money!!!

I'd have to sell my ex berserker LOTR pf for this. What do you guys think ?. I prefer fight club as a movie compared to the LOTR trilogy.

All of us getting excited for this and willing to spend this amount of money is kind of ironic.

Working at jobs you hate to buy sh^^ you don't need. :lol

:lol :lol

That's gold.

Coolio Snake

Cheers for the pm :D

Yeah if you can remember then let me know mate that would be great

Cheers

hah, yes this has been mentioned before. how shelling out tons and tons of cash on merchandise from a movie whos entire thematic point was how pathetic we are for doing just that. However, the movie did not take rain man into consideration..

I've got a few questions..

Where will this figure actually go up for order , through the Eureka site or through rainmanart.kr ?.

Is there always a full figure , clothing set and headsculpt and is it likely there will be for this figure ?.

If I go to buy something is it going to put me through a sign up process to order ? . If so I'd like to do that first so I don't miss my order.

I'm probably hoping to go for a clothing set if possible.
Thanks.

I'm not 100% on any of this, but until someone else in the know chimes in, I think you will have to 'create an account' as you order, which may slow down the process.

It is not a guarantee there will be a clothing and headsculpt set, but following suit, I guess it would be quite likely. Hopefully so, for a character this popular.

Not sure where it will go on sale. Believe through rainmanart.kr.

i've got a few questions..

Where will this figure actually go up for order , through the eureka site or through rainmanart.kr ?.
keep following this site to find out exactly when it will go up for pre-order. You can order through the e-ureka site, but it normally just transfers you to the rainmartart site, so it might be faster to just go there.

is there always a full figure , clothing set and headsculpt and is it likely there will be for this figure ?.
With every gunman release so far, he has released the following:
1. A super limited edition version that comes with clothing, headset, hot toys body, a secret item, collectors box, certificate etc... Once that sells out (it always does), he puts up a new time for the other options
2. A limited option of (a) headset only unpainted (b) headset only painted (c) clothing only (d) clothing and headset painted. I imagine he will do the same for this one, but we don't know for sure until we know for sure.

if i go to buy something is it going to put me through a sign up process to order ? . If so i'd like to do that first so i don't miss my order.
yes, i encourage you to sign up before placing your order - will save time.

i'm probably hoping to go for a clothing set if possible.
Thanks.

. .

I'm not 100% on any of this, but until someone else in the know chimes in, I think you will have to 'create an account' as you order, which may slow down the process.

It is not a guarantee there will be a clothing and headsculpt set, but following suit, I guess it would be quite likely. Hopefully so, for a character this popular.

Not sure where it will go on sale. Believe through rainmanart.kr.

awesome , thanks for the info guys.
I tried to sign up to Rainmans site and was asked for a detailed address as well as a street addresss. Whats the difference , anybody know ?. lol.

Yeah , thats what I thought. I'll do just that.
Thanks for the info again. :rock:rock

Edit :

Just signed up. I think I'm all ready now then until they go up for order of course.
Now to just get the cash. :slap:lol

Reading through this replicas site, there are as many debates about the color, leather and stitching of Tyler's jacket as there are about Blondie's costume. :D

I wish there were a good place for replica tshirts such as the motocross one. Various versions of the jacket are readily available including one made by the guy who made them for the film.

100_0169.jpg

100_0168.jpg

Hmm... I dunno. Ed Norton maybe. I'd rather a Marla Singer than Angel Face. I wonder if Rainman will ever make a female?

I'm not sure that Norton's Durden or Marla are visually dynamic enough? Norton bloody & in boxers with Proj Mayhem files from the finale? Marla in black suit and hat from the support groups or the thrift store bridesmaid's dress?

I don't think I could pay Rainmans prices for Norton or any other character personally. It was Tyler himself who I always wanted in figure form. I would love to see other characters made though , I'm sure they would look great together.

I don't think I could pay Rainmans prices for Norton or any other character personally. It was Tyler himself who I always wanted in figure form. I would love to see other characters made though , I'm sure they would look great together.

Same here.

I now have funds, so just waiting for the madness of the pre-order now, providing I like the final piece.

fighter01_03.jpg

He is working on the shoes... :D

Now, I'm on a Thanksgiving vacation until this weekend... So I may be late on the questions... Sorry... :(
By the way, I'll announce the date to pre-order early next week.

Thanks,

Last edited:
Back