Rainman's Project (Narrator 1999)... ^L^

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, that would be a mistake to use that scene as reference, imo.
I guess we'll see if that's the costume he goes for.

I think thats an odd choice as well, EC.

As jacks slouching to the side a bit, while sitted on a chair. so that particular facial expression etc would differ if he were to stand up, even if very slightly. Since the fig he makes would be in standing up position, not sitting on a chair with a table, unless of course, is if the secret item is the chair and table :lol

rainman is a very attentive on details, I'm sure he'll knock this one out of the park, I wont worry too much :eek:

My whole point, really :D

yup. It reminds me of a guy I went to class with who argued with the teacher about every analysis of every book or film - Doesn't mean anything, that's just your opinion, or some film critic's, or the text book's, etc. He didn't do too well in the class. :D

It's one of the silly things I lament about post modernism, the notion that every thought or opinion is equally valid or true. :rolleyes:

Edward-in-Fight-Club-edward-norton-562432_500_281.jpg

:banana:banana:banana:banana

norton_work01.jpg

Ta-daah!~

As you see, he made the shoes and the slim chest with a magnetic neck for replacement heads.
He is working on another bonus bruised head for the full set edition... :D
BTW, he said he will make a briefcase and two kinds of clothing for the last scene from the movie... :banana

Thanks,

Zuno, just wondering, if rainman will cover those knee joints with rubber leg sleeves, in case we wanna display him like the final scene, with boxers?

[
Ta-daah!~

As you see, he made the shoes and the slim chest with a magnetic neck for replacement heads.
He is working on another bonus bruised head for the full set edition...
BTW, he said he will make a briefcase and two kinds of clothing for the last scene from the movie...
Thanks,

WOW!:horror:horror:horror:horror

this is awesome

I cant wait to see EC's reaction when rainman give him all that he suggested :lol

Hell yes! That is how you do it! :banana:banana:banana

Perfect offering, with lots of stuff! :rock

I'm very happy with this announcement. Definitely not a boring design or release now. :D Hopefully there won't be any surprises like Tyler's missing shirt buttons.

Thank you Rainman for continuing to improve and push the envelope with detail and accessories!

Hopefully there won't be any surprises like Tyler's missing shirt buttons.

I noticed that as well, the first time pics of the new shirt and pants were up, buttons on the shirt looks kinda photoshopped.

does the missing buttons on the shirt bothers anyone else? I dont really mind, to be honest.

does the missing buttons on the shirt bothers anyone else? I dont really mind, to be honest.

Uhh... yeah. I guess I'm the only one who cares about details and accuracy. :banghead The shirt looks unfinished without them. How does it stay closed exactly without buttons? It's lame they were left out especially when we were promised them in the picture. :( I guess in the rush to sew the new shirts, the buttons were sadly forgotten. It's a sloppiness that Rainman has not shown before. Hopefully future releases will not suffer from those kind of mistakes.

dont worry too much, EC... since I doubt that rainman is gonna send the buttons out.

just treat them like those shirts that have covered buttons like these:

syn0025brn_01

the pattern of the shirt is too complicated and too distractive to notice the missing buttons anyways.

That shirt looks so stupid.

the pattern of the shirt is too complicated and too distractive to notice the missing buttons anyways.

Not true.
vlcsnap2009112020h01m39.png

I see the buttons quite clearly.

You can try to rationalize it away if you wish, but the facts are the shirt in the movie had buttons, noticeable ones, the prototype shirt had buttons, the final shirt should have buttons, but it does not. It's a sloppy error plain and simple that weakens the overall figure.

Last edited:
Back