Rainman's Project (Narrator 1999)... ^L^

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too! dot the design down near 100 percent and found the perfect fitting t... now just need to test the best method to get it on the shirt..

Also forgot to mention "Basic" is the brand Tyler uses in them movie for cigarettes. Full flavor... the red pack

i glasses for tyler just need the cigs where you get them ? pm me

Finally got around to trying to add sweat to the shirt and a few small details. Now I just gotta get the cajones to add sweat to the face.

Jack_c_.jpg

Jack_g_.jpg

PICT5445.jpg

Dude that sweat is awesome, you can also buy a close enough sweater and do it if you are worried about RUINING the character.
I love the customising you guys do!!!
mars

Not sure if I will be on topic here but Jack santa seems to reply quicker through this thread.
I received an pm from Jack Santa informing me of some TUCO heads available on Rainmans site.
When i browsed through it I noticed the painted heads and unpainted heads were available to purchase.;
I purchased a painted head for $100 plus $20 shipping and it took my money through paypal.
I later received a pm from JS stating that there are only unpainted heads available.
His pms are too short and has not explained whether I am NOT getting a painted head and is issuing a refund or there was never an option for a painted head and I should not of ordered it???
My question here is , if the rainman's site shows that you can buy it , does it mean they are available???
Please explain here JS as they are currently STILL showing available on his site.
Thank you
Marcel

Finally got around to trying to add sweat to the shirt and a few small details. Now I just gotta get the cajones to add sweat to the face.

Jack_c_.jpg

Jack_g_.jpg

PICT5445.jpg

GREAT!!! YOU'RE VERY TALENT~ OH~ I envy you.
those are same movie's@@@
:yess:

Back