Rainman's Project (Narrator 1999)... ^L^

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zuno

Super Freak
Reaction score
norton01.jpg

Hi all,

As you may know, he recently finished the "Fighter 1999".
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67258

Now he is working on the new figure, named "Narrator 1999".

I'll show his working process of the "Narrator 1999" on here...
because the "Rainman's Project" thread is too long to find it... :sick

Please post your reply about the "Narrator 1999" on this thread... :D

Thanks,

I like that the hair is a bit messy and he has 5 o'clock shadow. The Narrator is more interesting visually battle damaged toward the end of the movie. But I agree the cigarette isn't necessary.

Now, just an alternate swollen eye and bullet wound sculpt... :naughty

The cigarette doesn't really annoy me that much.. I'd still buy it, but I hope he will have a beat up and bruised face, as that's how he looks like most of the screen time. Or have 2 headsculpt; clean and beat up sculpt, as EC pointed out a while ago as the secret item.

I was kinda hoping that the next figure was v2 tyler or marla, as those are the 2 characters that I like more, compared to norton. But we do need norton to complete the set..

So I guess there won't be 'angelface' from this line huh.

looking pretty great to me! kudos rainman! as always

ps.. im also on board with the anti cigarette movement (when it comes to this figure)

If I may have a say, I think that is exact (to me), I would have to agree with the 2 heads :naughty
the giggie could be an extra as well, I mean he does smoke as the tough guy!
However would he be wearing a suit?? I would find that a bit boring but i am sure he will come up with some cool item of clothing
Mars

YES~ I 'M intereting if Narrator with beat up and bruised face more!~I don't want normal Edward Norton with suit~ it's too simple ~

This looks superb. I think the cig maybe removeable.

Love it thats a great likeness!

I dont mind the cigarette but i certainly love the 5 o' clock shadow and would certainly agree he needs to be a bit battered and bruised

But i am defo in for this and cant wait for more updates :D

I think it should be middle of February, if my spider sense is correct. I noticed from his previous PO of the gunmen series is normally on the middle of the month.

F'ing KILLER This looks amazing I can not wait for this one, more excited for this than Tyler!

I dunno, I prefer tyler than this to be honest. Just buying this cause I want to complete the set as fight club is my all time favorite movie.

I think the competition for this wouldnt be as tough as the v1 tyler IMO. The full set of 15 pieces took like what, 2 minutes to get sold out.:horror

so middle of March I suppose?

And to think that I have the fund for these ready already, since I thought it was gonna be on Feb, right after rainman finish shipping out the v1 tyler last month.

I'm just worried to hold it in my account, as I'm afraid that I might cave and buy a tumbler or some ____ :lol

cant wait for this one to stand next to tyler, he looks so good that its putting my HT figs and EBs to shame. My cousin was at my place just now, and he was blown away by the accuracy and details of him!

So I'm guessing the v2 tyler will be around june and marla around sept then :huh

looks cool so far! i'm in the no cig camp though. and would perhaps match the character more if his hair was swept to the side, less spiky at the front. that would give him the geekiness he deserves.

Back