Rainmans 'Killer A'

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rainmans New Project: 'No Country Killer'

Thank You Rainman!!!
I'm thrilled for this choice!! Let's Get It!

anton-chigurh.jpg

7B3B3E1A-C780-453D-A3DB-0A35C52DDF59-108-000000D520A9276E.jpg

Last edited:

Looking forward to seeing this one. Not sure if I should let my custom go or not.

screenshot-med-01.jpg

screenshot-med-14.jpg

screenshot-med-23.jpg

tumblr_m7etk8in1N1rtwv7zo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m6tonicozT1rawb5do1_1280.jpg

anton.jpg

anton-chigurh-mobile-wallpaper.jpg

According to imfdb.org..

" Anton Chigurh (Javier Bardem) uses a sound-suppressed Remington 11-87 Semi-Auto shotgun with a sawed off barrel in four shooting scenes in the movie. (As with the TEC-9, this is also anachronistic because the Remington 11-87 was not designed until 1987 and the film takes place in 1980.) "

Rem_1187sportsmansawedoffsilencer.jpg

800px-Nocounrt1187.jpg

800px-NCFOM-REM11-87-4.jpg

Captive Bolt Pistol

" Chigurh seems to prefer to use a Captive Bolt Pistol on his victims when he can. He also uses it to blow out door locks. The Captive Bolt Pistol is a pneumatic gun that fires a bolt into the brains of cattle to stun them before slaughter. Like the name suggests the bolt never entirely leaves the gun, it is shot out by air (or a blank) and then retracts back into the gun by return springs. Though not a "firearm" it is a gun and does play a big role in several scenes. Anton most likely chose this weapon because it requires no ammunition, is almost completely silent, and leaves no physical evidence (bullets and/or empty casings). "

400px-Nocountryforoldmen2.jpg

No_Country_For_Old_Men-41.jpg

No_Country_For_Old_Men-46.jpg

No_Country_For_Old_Men-44.jpg

no-country-for-old-men-movie-screenshots30.jpg

no-country-for-old-men-movie-screenshots39.jpg

no%20country%20for%20old%20men%20PDVD_006.jpg

No_Country_For_Old_Men-202.jpg

Last edited:

Nice one Tay. :duff

The jacket is vintage style dark blue denim with two chest pockets. The shirt is a long sleeved rust colored button down shirt made by Anto, Beverly Hills. The pants are black polyester Wrangler pants, size 38 x 32. The belt is brown leather with a punched out design running along the center, made by Clint Nortenson.

no_country_1a.jpg

no_country_3a.jpg

no_country_4a.jpg

no_country_6.jpg

Interesting. I'm curios on how this one will end up. I dont think I would go for the full or dx but I will probably try for the head and clothing.

On a side note, I really would like TLJ from this film. With Enterbay's head being amazing, the uniform would be all that is needed. Kato did that short sleeve version for what ever that series is called. Maybe we could convince him to make another run with a few modifications?

very excited for this release! a great choice and I can't wait for updates!

These are some reference pics of the actual gun taken at the National Firearms Museum. These are the best reference pics Rainman will get. Someone close to Rainman, please make sure he gets them. This is the actual screen used gun.

82EBD81E-B411-4B85-8A00-ACF01847BDCB-1583-0000050A6ECA3038.jpg
[/IMG]
C03DF447-CE46-465F-8FCC-F8A71216FDA7-1583-0000050A64D07A96.jpg
[/IMG]
image.axd

98E35380-7F40-4A90-9391-C4501A2617F1-1583-0000050A775A539D.jpg
[/IMG]
image.axd

Last edited:

Not sure this one deserves the DX treatment. Thoughts?

If so, what do people regard as an obviously cool fullset special item? I am struggling.

Not sure this one deserves the DX treatment. Thoughts?

If so, what do people regard as an obviously cool fullset special item? I am struggling.

No need for a DX. Have a hunch fullset item could end up the air canister and bolt.

Possibly the milk or coin?

No need for a DX. Have a hunch fullset item could end up the air canister and bolt.

Possibly the milk or coin?

I wondered that myself but then I thought that would destroy his head and clothing set sales surely :dunno

The milk or the coin are not really going to set it apart either. It is a tricky one.

Back