Rainmans 'Killer A'

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cap'n Cook

Vengeance 🦇
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hi guys

Been chatting to Rainman today and he confirmed the next project as Anton Chigurh from No Country For Old Men.

:rock

anton-chigurh-mobile-wallpaperjpg.png

ncfom_chigurh_gun-431x300.jpg

Discuss.

3482085A-0951-4097-B76C-5001D2CDC1D9-75-00000006A93939DB.jpg

59177_492904077411124_792469989_n.jpg

315750_494389327262599_1267586399_n.jpg

402982_494389323929266_1706005885_n.jpg

Screenshot2012-11-28at115208PM.png

Last edited:
Re: Rainmans New Project: 'No Country Killer'

He's not worth the cost of a Sideshow release, let alone Rainman. :dunno

Happy days :yess:

Great choice :)

Was expecting Johnny Ringo. Nevertheless, Great news! Guess the EB MIB TLJ headsculpt can be put to a better use as a Ed Tom Bell bash.

Love that movie. I am excited about it. ;)

Oooh... this is one I've wanted for a long while. I'm just not sure anymore of he'd fit in my collecting focus. But no denying his performance is one of my all time favorites and the movie is one of the few times I agreed with an oscar win :lol

At the very least I'll be watching this with great interest :duff

I like the movie and performance, but there are many other Coen Brothers characters more worthy of 1/6 treatment IMO.

I know a lot of folks like the character. Not one for me, but I'm sure it will be spectacular. Maybe there will be a Wyatt Earp and/or Johnny Ringo after this one.

Yeah, there seems to be a strong undercurrent of support for stylized caricatures of homicidal psychopaths in the customs section that is driving figures like this. Nothing wrong with that, but it isn't my thing really. Mesmerizing performance by Bardem, but I guess I'll just keep standing alone in my wish for a Marge Gunderson figure to display with my Dude.

rfgQF.jpg

Great news , Retyu123 will be happy , my boy has been waiting for someone to make this

Yeah, there seems to be a strong undercurrent of support for stylized caricatures of homicidal psychopaths in the customs section that is driving figures like this. Nothing wrong with that, but it isn't my thing really. Mesmerizing performance by Bardem, but I guess I'll just keep standing alone in my wish for a Marge Gunderson figure to display with my Dude.

rfgQF.jpg

I would love a Marge!!!!! :hi5:

Wow.. Rainman does 'No Country Killer' Iminime does 'Wall Street Killer' :lol

Yeah....well, you know that's just like, your opinion, man.

Fixed :)

I think you are in a small minority with that opinion my friend.

Do you have a problem with minorities??? :monkey1

Don't get me wrong, NCFOM was a good movie, but I just don't understand the need to have that character in 1/6 form, especially at the costs involved.

The Dude, I get. Lebowski is a cult classic. People have parties centered around watching that movie, it has almost a Rocky Horror level of fandom.

I think it's a worthy character i ilke the character and the performance though I'm not a fan of the movie or the pretentious Cohen brothers.

Back