Rainman Artwork 2013 NYC Cabbie "Driver"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rainman Artwork 2013 NYC Cabbie "God's Lonely Man"

Hi It's rainman~
I want to know about this.

-------------

H&C Set 1:

Mohawk sculpt & outfit/accessories

H&C Set 2:

Haired Sculpt & outfit/accessories

Full Set:

Both outfits with both sculpts/accessories

EX Item: sunglasses

DX:

EX Items: sunglasses and gun sling

-----------------
Is there no problem right?~ if so i will keep this option for Driver.

This is an excellent structure! That will cover everyone tastes the best way possible.

Thanks for your concern and your tremondous effort to accomadate and make sure everone is happy. You're the man!! :duff

Some people whos getting the clothing set might want the shades though.

Im personally fine with that list as well.

Some people whos getting the clothing set might want the shades though.

Im personally fine with that list as well.

I was thinking the same thing. It's a tricky one.
With Rainman having trouble making the shades it makes sense that they'd be a fullset exclusive but I wouldn't have a Travis figure without them personally. Luckily I was planning on going with the fullset from the start but this makes me certain it's what I'll be aiming for.

There were some decent shades out there that we all used for our customs when Kai offered up his sculpt but they weren't perfect.

I've just noticed mine is on ebay actually. I guess the seller is getting ready for this release. He's selling it for a hell of a lot more than I sold it lol.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-Scale-Custom-OOAK-Robert-De-Niro-Travis-Bickle-Taxi-Driver-by-KAI-Studios-/121146905881?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item1c34eb1519

Wow so FS gets both HS

That makes it an awesome deal for those who can live without the gunsling.

H&C are missing the glasses but the talent on these boards can take a crack at it.

All around this is a great set up from a customer stand-point.

Full Set two painted heads by the man

Wow so FS gets both HS

That makes it an awesome deal for those who can live without the gunsling.

H&C are missing the glasses but the talent on these boards can take a crack at it.

All around this is a great set up from a customer stand-point.

Full Set two painted heads by the man

Fullset would be priced differently this time than past FS figures as well. Im hoping rainman takes his time in painting 60 or more heads, as its double his usual workload of 30 heads.

Yep totally fine with the Fullset getting two headsculpts and personally can live without the gun sling. I think I will be going for the Fullset.

Again, FS going to be hard to get , aren't there like literally, 3 left after VIPs? Or in this case since most VIPs will probably get the DX, maybe that opens up some FS for the rest of us sub par folks. I can live without the gun slide since its unlikely I'll go with the shirtless look, but shades are pretty important...

oh well...not looking forward to the ordering process as per most RM releases.

Hi It's rainman~

-------------

H&C Set 1:

H&C Set 2:

Full Set:

DX:

-----------------
4oP5QaI.gif

That sounds perfect!

Again, FS going to be hard to get , aren't there like literally, 3 left after VIPs? Or in this case since most VIPs will probably get the DX, maybe that opens up some FS for the rest of us sub par folks. I can live without the gun slide since its unlikely I'll go with the shirtless look, but shades are pretty important...

oh well...not looking forward to the ordering process as per most RM releases.

Haha I think the only people that can relax regarding ordering are the VIP's. :lol It's definitely nerve racking when his site tells you your basket is empty!

Indeed...oh well its all part of collecting RM figures...

Can't please everyone but I think he has laid out the best option.

I think this is as fair and perfect as it gets. Something has to be be the FS secret item and the shades are a perfect choice of all the options.

I love seeing this whole structure. This is by far the most complete, fair, all bases covered and best thought out package structure yet. Bravo :clap

I have not checked this thread in a while and wow I can't wait for this (fullset for sure). Question, anyone who has spoken with Rainman get an approximate date on when these will be available for preorder? I dont know if has been mentioned before or one was even set yet.

Hi It's rainman~

-------------

H&C Set 1:

H&C Set 2:

Full Set:

DX:

-----------------

PERFECT! Great choices :clap

I think this is as fair and perfect as it gets. Something has to be be the FS secret item and the shades are a perfect choice of all the options.

I love seeing this whole structure. This is by far the most complete, fair, all bases covered and best thought out package structure yet. Bravo :clap

So is there no DXX set?, or whatever people were calling it Pop? Looks like 2 H&CS sets and a full set and DX

So is there no DXX set?, or whatever people were calling it Pop? Looks like 2 H&CS sets and a full set and DX
What was previously referred to as "DX" is the full set here, and what was previously "DXX" is the DX. So the traditional type full set with one sculpt is taken out of the equation. Based on what has been discussed, the full set here will probably cost over $1,000.

Back