Rainman Artwork 2013 NYC Cabbie "Driver"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rainman Artwork 2013 NYC Cabbie "God's Lonely Man"

As cool as the arm slider and glasses being made is, I'm still more concerned with the sculpts haha, want to see better pics!

Yes, I am not 100% sold on the sculpts either... I'd rather 100% likeness and no accessories, than 85% likeness and a 'cool' slider inside a jacket...

:lecture:lecture:lecture

I kinda added fuel to the fire but I just commented on what I read. The real issue will, and always be, the strength of the likeness. So well said gentlemen.

Going H&C on this. I need Surfer's work on my Travis. Plain and simple. :)

I go from when this was first announced: Na not for me

Haha

First WIP of sculpt: ok maybe a H&C set

Haha

Now with wanting hair sculpt: well maybe ill try for a DX

Haha good lord is this what addiction feels like!!???

I go from when this was first announced: Na not for me

Haha

First WIP of sculpt: ok maybe a H&C set

Haha

Now with wanting hair sculpt: well maybe ill try for a DX

Haha good lord is this what addiction feels like!!???

:lol

It is man. The extra head sculpt is always tempting. :gah:

Is there ever a Rainman thread that doesn't devolve into a childish cluster****? No wonder the man won't post here anymore.

I say just let it go guys, this bet was a ridiculous idea to begin with! some of you guys just have to much money to play with.

Is there ever a Rainman thread that doesn't devolve into a childish cluster****? No wonder the man won't post here anymore.

I thought the bickering was part of the DX, DXX, Super Duper DX package. :dunno

Got your answer Sam. Haired head is a fullset DX exclusive. Just as its always been. So get your wallets and watches ready fellas. It's gonna be a fight to the finish. :duff

Sounds great, mag :rock

Any idea if this'll be the last figure from rainman this year?

Pure speculation but maybe the last one released. Definitely not the last announced. Well see what happens. This project is a massive undertaking for our friend. But he's on his A game and really passionate about this project.

Hey Mag, not sure if I understood you said "fullset DX exclusive" so Fullsets get the haired sculpt too? If so that would be ideal for me then.

Got your answer Sam. Haired head is a fullset DX exclusive. Just as its always been. So get your wallets and watches ready fellas. It's gonna be a fight to the finish. :duff
Fair enough. Thanks again for asking. Will he announce when the VIPs will go up?

Back