Rahmier84 paint and mods...comissions closed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rahmier84 update....Det.Mills...Noah....Brosnan

I really need to play that game. I heard it's even better at 60fps on PS4.

Also, Marf, I'm finally going to do the bleach and water on the Wolverine shirt.
I learned a cool little fact tonight... Bleaching the DX01 Joker pants turns everything white but the pinstripes. They stay the same color.
you-cant-explain-that-thumb.jpg

Jake is the man, in love with Ellie!

Agreed, Jake is indeed the man!

I am one of the rare few who has yet to play The Last of Us but these customs are making me really want to try the game out.

Lovely work on Ellie Jake.. Those Rusts look like masterpieces in the making. :rock

Agreed, Jake is indeed the man!

I am one of the rare few who has yet to play The Last of Us but these customs are making me really want to try the game out.

If you're a gamer on any level, you really owe it to yourself to check it out. It really is a masterpiece, imo. :)

Thank you man! Glad you like em....marf does a great job of showing off my work

I try, bro, but it's even better still in hand!

What jeans are those and where'd the Doc Martin's come from?
I'm going to pick up that game later this week. Finally borrowed a PS3 to play it on.

Finished Bald Tyler to Det.Mills mod completed

saqemuba.jpg

aha3e2e3.jpg

7ave6aqy.jpg

6u8eqa3u.jpg

adybetab.jpg

Some last few projects I am finishing up before I start a big group comission.

Ellie nosejob and repaint

5u6uje5u.jpg

yja4erug.jpg

HT Wolverine stache removal...chops darkened and eye repaint

7egazabe.jpg

Did some catching up here. Good work on Mills! You added a lot of extra likeness with the mod and paint. Wolvie and Ellie looks amazing too but I thought girls usually get nose jobs to make them smaller? Great work on Noah and Mudblood's custom turned out really nicely head to toe :clap

I really need to play that game. I heard it's even better at 60fps on PS4.

Also, Marf, I'm finally going to do the bleach and water on the Wolverine shirt.
I learned a cool little fact tonight... Bleaching the DX01 Joker pants turns everything white but the pinstripes. They stay the same color.
View attachment 118010

The ticking is polyester.

What jeans are those and where'd the Doc Martin's come from?
I'm going to pick up that game later this week. Finally borrowed a PS3 to play it on.

Awesome, man, enjoy! The jeans are from the natchan clothing set, and the boots are by DID.

Did some catching up here. Good work on Mills! You added a lot of extra likeness with the mod and paint. Wolvie and Ellie looks amazing too but I thought girls usually get nose jobs to make them smaller? Great work on Noah and Mudblood's custom turned out really nicely head to toe :clap
Thanks Mike! Nice of you you drop by man!

wow amazing job, especially on Mills !!!!

Well deserved beers Jake lol! Those Rusts look amazing dude! To be honest I like your take on Rust better than Nathan's! Nathan's is incredible no doubt but when I look at yours i think you've captured Matthew closer. Nice brother!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why are the heads on tampons, that's gross Bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back