Rahmier84 paint and mods...comissions closed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sold this over the weekend and realized I didnt have any pics of it with the belt and touched up head paint.

be3edyhu.jpg

2ytemame.jpg

u3a9uhav.jpg

a2ese7en.jpg

hu6unyme.jpg

8a9ahysy.jpg

Re: Rahmier84 update....Det.Mills...Noah....Brosnan

Jacob, Harvard university did a study on painters and they concluded that the more they text and send photos to their threads the less they paint.

Therefore, I think you need an assistant and I look ravishing in a mini skirt going commando with my chewed gum ,silly putty anchors ,slapping my knees.

Sent from Jabba's Palace

Jacob, Harvard university did a study on painters and they concluded that the more they text and send photos to their threads the less they paint.

Therefore, I think you need an assistant and I look ravishing in a mini skirt going commando with my chewed gum ,silly putty anchors ,slapping my knees.

Sent from Jabba's Palace
I did some painting on that today actually....ha ha. Sorry man i had to have a break after all those Rusts

I did some painting on that today actually....ha ha. Sorry man i had to have a break after all those Rusts

Man, my humor is like when people sing in the shower I guess it sounds better naked? Take a break chap and have some mentos they are the fresh maker!

Sent from Jabba's Palace

Man, my humor is like when people sing in the shower I guess it sounds better naked? Take a break chap and have some mentos they are the fresh maker!

Sent from Jabba's Palace
Ha ha no I liked it man. Good thing I always paint naked

Jake, Very important PM sent. LOL

Ha ha no I liked it man. Good thing I always paint naked

Make sure not to get any paint thinner spilled down below and not notice.
I did that once......once. Just a little dab will do ya...and not in a good way....:horror

Make sure not to get any paint thinner spilled down below and not notice.
I did that once......once. Just a little dab will do ya...and not in a good way....:horror
Damn! Ill be careful man! Sounds like a bad experience. ...

A break from painting tonight to sculpt this Det. Somerset hat onto the new ace toys sculpt.

avybu4u5.jpg

Also I modded the original cast then casted a copy so that I could sculpt some extra hair onto the sides to try to make it more like the original and to fill in the nasty gaps from the glued on hairpiece. Should have it painted up by tomorrow night.

Original sculpt

9y5ube2a.jpg

Modded version

ge5uhu8u.jpg

Last edited:

Also I modded the original cast then casted a copy so that I could sculpt some extra hair onto the sides to try to make it more like the original and to fill in the nasty gaps from the glued on hairpiece. Should have it painted up by tomorrow night. <br />
<br />
Original sculpt<br />
<br />
9y5ube2a.jpg
<br />
<br />
Modded version<br />
<br />
haze5ume.jpg
<br/>

That nathan is spot on jake!!, that's nathan drake for sure.. Now tempted to buy sideshow and have you mod the sculpt.. Hahaha

That nathan is spot on jake!!, that's nathan drake for sure.. Now tempted to buy sideshow and have you mod the sculpt.. Hahaha
Thanks man Nathan was in there for sure it just needed a few tweaks
Wow, that looks perfect Jake!
Thanks buddy. Cant wait to paint it up and see what it looks like finished already

Wow love the Morgan Freeman hat! Drake is also looking great.... I have a feeling you will be asked to do a lot of those haha. I love seeing the work that emerges in this thread. I cannot wait to see what magic you have in store for Edward.

Back