Rahmier84 paint and mods...comissions closed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rahmier84 update....Det.Mills...Noah....Brosnan

Just make sure those beers consist of "a sixer of Ole Milwaukee or Lone Star. Nothin' snooty."

Well deserved beers Jake lol! Those Rusts look amazing dude! To be honest I like your take on Rust better than Nathan's! Nathan's is incredible no doubt but when I look at yours i think you've captured Matthew closer. Nice brother!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks man that means alot....also means you might need your eyes checked!
Why are the heads on tampons, that's gross Bro

Sorry man nothing absorbs the paint spills better
Just make sure those beers consist of "a sixer of Ole Milwaukee or Lone Star. Nothin' snooty."
Ha ha I damn thays rough stuff.....we dont even have Lone Star anywhere around here....I might go see if I can find some

Thanks buddy...here are the finished 1st batch....gonna relax and drink some beers tonight

3esegyva.jpg
!

Damn, jake, you're a mad man! :clap

Enjoy those beers, brother, well-deserved.

You guys are gross, please do not harass my friend Jacob. He is very fragile and he might cry

The one on the far right is used, no less... :eek
Ha ha got it away from the dogs
You guys are gross, please do not harass my friend Jacob. He is very fragile and he might cry

Thanks for defending me Anthony....I will move your project to the front of the line.....past all these jerks

Thanks man that means alot....also means you might need your eyes checked!

Lol maybe so! Nathan is the top painter on this board, but i think you gave him a run on this one Jake:) I got 2 episodes left of TD i can see why evrybodys going crazy about this series! Real gripping show!

Lol maybe so! Nathan is the top painter on this board, but i think you gave him a run on this one Jake:) I got 2 episodes left of TD i can see why evrybodys going crazy about this series! Real gripping show!
Thank you man! If you think i can give Nathan a good run on this sculpt then im beyond happy

Let me know when you finish the show man!

Outstanding job jake!
How do you feel about your first mass paint up? Was it easier or harder than you though it would be?

Oh, he's not done yet Jason. He'll do this again...and again. And again.

Outstanding job jake!
How do you feel about your first mass paint up? Was it easier or harder than you though it would be?
It was actually easier because all colors once mixed went on the same as opposed to 10 different sculpts. It wasnt bad man for real

Time is a flat circle, man. Marty, Ole Rust, Ole Marty (hopefully). Now get those beers.

The mass production cycle machine has started!!!! Boom...and what a start...
Ha ha thank you man! I look foward to trying to best this batch with the next as is always the goal
Awesome man. It looks great in that lighting. I know I'm going to regret missing this fig when I catch up with the show
Thanks man! Hopefully you can eventually get one if you feel like you want one after the show!

Finished pic for ya Mike!

jenybuda.jpg

Last edited:

:rock :rock

I saw the finished product in the other thread, sweet looking piece. It looks like Yunsil killed it on the outfit

Back