Rahmier84 paint and mods...comissions closed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rahmier84 update....Det.Mills...Noah....Brosnan

Jake, can you make me a Borat custom? The look from that pic would be perfect :)

The Driver mask and chest looks awesome! I have to get around to watching that movie soon
Ha ha im on it man! Thanks for digging the new work
I have sent Jake a small bag of my pubes Mike... Should be enough for both of us for x 2 figures though!
It was a rather large bag man. Perfect for an Edward Scissorhands I need to hair soon

Finished weathing comission this morning

ge4a2yzy.jpg

sudeduty.jpg

Jake, can you make me a Borat custom? The look from that pic would be perfect :)

The Driver mask and chest looks awesome! I have to get around to watching that movie soon

:horror :horror :horror

You never seen Drive? You need to get up on that asap my dude! And great work as always Jake! There's something about youuuuuuuuu........

You never seen Drive? You need to get up on that asap my dude! And great work as always Jake! There's something about youuuuuuuuu........
Ha ha love that soundtrack too man! Gonna watch it again soon. Thanks Magnus

Screw Borat I want a Bruno!
hero-showdown-borat-vs-bruno-20090710021519452-000.jpg

Sent from my GT-P3113

Ha ha thats awesome! Sometimes I am lazy and dont feel like painting bro...I have to be in the right mind frame for it. When I go full time it will be alot easier and I won't feel rushed to get work done in between personal training appointments.

This!!!

I have sent Jake a small bag of my pubes Mike... Should be enough for both of us for x 2 figures though!

Just catching this now. It's a little early in the morn for the visual :lol:lol

I know man! I can see there's a solid following here. I actually have the Blu Ray but it's one of a few that I still have to get to

Just catching this now. It's a little early in the morn for the visual :lol:lol

I know man! I can see there's a solid following here. I actually have the Blu Ray but it's one of a few that I still have to get to

I loved Drive , it was totally different than I would have expected. It is very different and unique, plus it has Walter White in it . Those Driving Stunt mask are brilliant Jacob, I bet you had fun paining the nipples. I really liked the one I think Robbie was selling wit the blood everywhere and the ones you did with Tinela's jackets.

I loved Drive , it was totally different than I would have expected. It is very different and unique, plus it has Walter White in it . Those Driving Stunt mask are brilliant Jacob, I bet you had fun paining the nipples. I really liked the one I think Robbie was selling wit the blood everywhere and the ones you did with Tinela's jackets.
The nipples were defiantly the most fun part! Ha ha. Yeah I love that movie, the first trialer made it look like another action movie but I was very shocked and blown away when I saw it the first time....that soundtrack too.

Sorry guys!Is it tittle of muvie"The Drive"?You talk so interesting-I want to watch it.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Sorry guys!Is it tittle of muvie"The Drive"?You talk so interesting-I want to watch it.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Just "Drive" is the title Gido. Check it out and let us know what you think buddy

The nipples were defiantly the most fun part! Ha ha. Yeah I love that movie, the first trialer made it look like another action movie but I was very shocked and blown away when I saw it the first time....that soundtrack too.

Drive is a excellent film, best modern 80's flashback for sure. Ryan Gosling was awesome and Bryan Cranston was superb too.

Back