Rahmier84 paint and mods...comissions closed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rahmier84 update 3-18-14 Donnie Brasco

2ehe8ena.jpg

Perfection man, thanks so much!

Rahmier84 update 3-18-14 Donnie Brasco

Impressive work on those mods Jake! Especially the Wolverine, the hair looks very detailed! Ever thought about sculpting a full head sculpt?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love the Wolverine you did. Great work ! :hi5:

Impressive work on those mods Jake! Especially the Wolverine, the hair looks very detailed! Ever thought about sculpting a full head sculpt?

Thanks Machew! I have done a few when I first started. I need to try it again. I just don't have the time right now. I would love to sculpt a full head sometime. I'll keep ya posted on that.

Finished Milkshake Man Mod.
Now RM will probably release a Version 2 in a few months....ha ha.

heqy9y9u.jpg

Amazing! I love the refinement you achieve in the final stages, smoothing out the sculpted lines. What do you use for that step?

Re: Rahmier84 update 3-22-14 X1 Wolverine Mod

Holy cheese nips! That's out of this world! That hair is just amazing. And there's still 5% to go?! Tempting me to not wait for the DoFP version and just do what Marfmaster is doing

wow, thats just stunning, are you gonna offer that commision, that sculpt would be killer on the Hot toys X3 figure........

Holy cheese nips! That's out of this world! That hair is just amazing. And there's still 5% to go?! Tempting me to not wait for the DoFP version and just do what Marfmaster is doing

wow, thats just stunning, are you gonna offer that commision, that sculpt would be killer on the Hot toys X3 figure........

Thanks guys! Here a quick photoshop color

e6e8ahun.jpg

Last edited:
Back