Rahmier84 paint and mods...comissions closed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rahmier84 update 3-22-14 X1 Wolverine Mod

I absolutely LOVE it, Jake, you are amazing! :bow

Wolverine looks great. Simply amazing work. Becoming one of my favorite threads to visit.

Re: Rahmier84 update 3-18-14 Donnie Brasco

95% completed

ehygemu5.jpg

Simply amazing, do I PM you my address or do you know it. Just make sure you get it painted first, I do appreciate your gift thanks man

Re: Rahmier84 update 3-18-14 Donnie Brasco

Simply amazing, do I PM you my address or do you know it. Just make sure you get it painted first, I do appreciate your gift thanks man

Np bud it's on the way! Ha ha.
Thanks for liking it. I just finished the details

a7u3e4up.jpg

pu8aqena.jpg

Before and after
a3yzuqe2.jpg

Last edited:

The wolverine on the right with the hair mod , did you paint that also ? The paint apps flawless !

The wolverine on the right with the hair mod , did you paint that also ? The paint apps flawless !

No I didn't touch the skin. I'm going to do a full repaint on it though and I'll post pics. Should look better than this. The eyes are gonna be more evil when I'm done

He looks great Rahmier, any other improvements you do are just going to be icing. :clap

Np bud it's on the way! Ha ha.
Thanks for liking it. I just finished the details

a7u3e4up.jpg

pu8aqena.jpg

Before and after
a3yzuqe2.jpg

FFS, I would have deffinently bought a Hot Toys X-men Wolverine if it had been this sculpt! Hot toys DO YOU SEE THIS, THIS IS WHAT WE WANT! That would be a rad bar scene Wolverine,.

FFS, I would have deffinently bought a Hot Toys X-men Wolverine if it had been this sculpt! Hot toys DO YOU SEE THIS, THIS IS WHAT WE WANT! That would be a rad bar scene Wolverine,.

Thanks man and that's the exact scene we were going for.
byqury3e.jpg

I still do you think that the Wolverine Origins figure is one of the best from Hot Toys! It was one of the first figures I bought that got me collecting.

Thats gonna look badass!

Thanks Andrew I got your Billy done today as well I'll post pics soon

I still do you think that the Wolverine Origins figure is one of the best from Hot Toys! It was one of the first figures I bought that got me collecting.

I agree man. It's still holds up that's why it's still worth alot compared to the other hot toys.

Back