Rahmier84 paint and mods...comissions closed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rahmier84 update 3-22-14 X1 Wolverine Mod

Actually I bought it from a SSC member, I think about it two years ago for a $375 I still think that was a deal. I absolutely hated the movie I've been collecting comics for almost 25 years and like many others wolverine was one of my top favorite characters. I the quality of that figure was top notch, the only thing I might have changed is the belt buckle it's a little flimsy. It would have been nice if the belt buckle was pewter, the other accessories and the layering of clothing was awesome. The other one I can think of that was great was the Heath Ledger Joker they did a great job on that one also. They're really knock it out of the park on some figures, why others are okay. I still today don't understand why they spend all their time on hundreds of Iron Man figures, there must be a demand for them or they wouldn't continue to make them. I would really love to try and get some custom but they are just so expensive, it's not actual money that bothers me its spending $1000 or more that is essentially a bad *** Barbie lol. That's why I tend to try and look at things as art and not so much as an action figure or toy, I was telling people at work about bill the butcher coming out and it was a thousand dollars and you should have seen the look on peoples faces. They think I'm absolutely *******

Actually I bought it from a SSC member, I think about it two years ago for a $375 I still think that was a deal. I absolutely hated the movie I've been collecting comics for almost 25 years and like many others wolverine was one of my top favorite characters. I the quality of that figure was top notch, the only thing I might have changed is the belt buckle it's a little flimsy. It would have been nice if the belt buckle was pewter, the other accessories and the layering of clothing was awesome. The other one I can think of that was great was the Heath Ledger Joker they did a great job on that one also. They're really knock it out of the park on some figures, why others are okay. I still today don't understand why they spend all their time on hundreds of Iron Man figures, there must be a demand for them or they wouldn't continue to make them. I would really love to try and get some custom but they are just so expensive, it's not actual money that bothers me its spending $1000 or more that is essentially a bad *** Barbie lol. That's why I tend to try and look at things as art and not so much as an action figure or toy, I was telling people at work about bill the butcher coming out and it was a thousand dollars and you should have seen the look on peoples faces. They think I'm absolutely *******

Ha ha I know the looks man believe me. Customs are art man! Your not crazy you just have exquisite taste sir

Lots of projects going right now here some stuff I got done and some started today
Finished Lefty
u2y3ajem.jpg

7a4yha2a.jpg

World War Hulk arm sculpted now gotta chrome it and add spikes

u3uba8ut.jpg

Fixed Bills right stache tip that was broken off by re sculpting one

6ygenaze.jpg

Lefty and Donnie
yqarume6.jpg

Last edited:

Thanks Andrew I got your Billy done today as well I'll post pics soon

I agree man. It's still holds up that's why it's still worth alot compared to the other hot toys.

Yeah and the most expensive HT figure is AC2 Ezio! :lol

Also again nice work, Ramy.

Yeah and the most expensive HT figure is AC2 Ezio! :lol

Also again nice work, Ramy.

Damn I don't see a lot of them so I'm not sure. Blade and Hell boy are up there with too with Ezio and Wolverine for most expensive HT...and samurai predator

Oh yeah true...to be honest I'm not too big into hot toys but I think your right probably a few others

Well obviously if I could create figures I wouldn't buy Hot Toys either :wink1:. I have been a Chef for about 15 years and now a Culinary Instructor so I understand , I make all my wife's and my food from scratch and never eat out , only with company. Like I was saying earlier about spending 1000 dollars on a figure , it's the same as someone at my restaurant paying 30 dollars for a fillet mignon that I cooked. They aren't essentially paying for the raw meat they are paying for the atmosphere, experience and the process of cooking it for them. Just think in 12 hours they crap out that 30 dollar piece of art, your art you can keep forever LOL. Maybe I can make a Wolverine out of Ground beef!

Well obviously if I could create figures I wouldn't buy Hot Toys either :wink1:. I have been a Chef for about 15 years and now a Culinary Instructor so I understand , I make all my wife's and my food from scratch and never eat out , only with company. Like I was saying earlier about spending 1000 dollars on a figure , it's the same as someone at my restaurant paying 30 dollars for a fillet mignon that I cooked. They aren't essentially paying for the raw meat they are paying for the atmosphere, experience and the process of cooking it for them. Just think in 12 hours they crap out that 30 dollar piece of art, your art you can keep forever LOL. Maybe I can make a Wolverine out of Ground beef!

Ground beef, Ground beef!

It's done. I will load the photo after work . I am on a government VPN and cannot upload pictures to the computer. LOL your gona be so jealous

Can't wait to see it, will probably still be better than the last stand sculpt

Can't wait to see it, will probably still be better than the last stand sculpt

New Hot Toys Wolverine in Meat Wear as seen in Days of future past.

Sculpted by Lakhota, DX version has bottle of A1. Limited run of 20

uploadfromtaptalk1395774259261.jpguploadfromtaptalk1395774276295.jpg

Dude! I want a DX put me on the list! I love the expression you gave him...pure rage.

I want to keep it on the down low, I don't want to hurt Rainman's Butcher 2 pre order tonight. Pure beef,pure rage it's what for dinner Wolverine

Damn I don't see a lot of them so I'm not sure. Blade and Hell boy are up there with too with Ezio and Wolverine for most expensive HT...and samurai predator

I had Ezio, I sold him for $270 earlier this year. Ik ik, WTF on price being so low. Well... I was generous. :) Besides the lady who bought was very appreciative to actually own her Grail figure so it made me happy.

Lots of projects going right now here some stuff I got done and some started today
Finished Lefty
u2y3ajem.jpg

7a4yha2a.jpg

World War Hulk arm sculpted now gotta chrome it and add spikes

u3uba8ut.jpg

Fixed Bills right stache tip that was broken off by re sculpting one

6ygenaze.jpg

Lefty and Donnie
yqarume6.jpg
Dang Rahmier that donnie yen is BUMPING DUDE NICE

Back