Rahmier84 paint and mods...comissions closed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rahmier84 update 3-12-14...Drive

That's because one of the heads is a head play Wolverine.

I have one of those and it's way tanner than the hot toys....
6u2ezata.jpg

Thanks greatlakes6! Here's another I just finished modding a HT Superman into a Clark Kent hairstyle
8u9e5eny.jpg

Wow the HP is tan! :lol

HT new skin tones are getting tanner compared to the older one like the Chris Reeves though. ...not sure if they try to make each character have correct skin or just worry about matching the body it comes with..hmmmmm

Re: Rahmier84 update 3-18-14 Donnie Brasco

That Brasco looks great Rahmier. Want to see him in some 70's gear!

Mightyq has comissioned some clothing for him so I'll post pics or Marty will when it's all done. Thanks for liking it man

HT new skin tones are getting tanner compared to the older one like the Chris Reeves though. ...not sure if they try to make each character have correct skin or just worry about matching the body it comes with..hmmmmm

I think they are just getting darker... although I believe the first Wolverine was actually darker, but I think he was a bit of an anomally. I was really surprised how dark the skin tones were once I started painting, I had to go many shades darker than what my sensibilities told me was right to get a color match :lol

Oh and lots of badass work! Really dig the Reeves resculpt :rock

I think they are just getting darker... although I believe the first Wolverine was actually darker, but I think he was a bit of an anomally. I was really surprised how dark the skin tones were once I started painting, I had to go many shades darker than what my sensibilities told me was right to get a color match :lol

Oh and lots of badass work! Really dig the Reeves resculpt :rock

Thanks man! Means alot coming from a veteran and fellow painter.

Yeah the tones are almost a greyish tan. Way darker than you think it should be. You always do great skin tones man. Sometimes that's the hardest part for me it seems. Just getting the shade right.

Thanks man :duff Yeah, I spent a couple hours one day trying to get a match to a HT body... then just started using that as my medium tone. I've been pretty happy with the results.

Funny thing is I struggled and struggled and couldn't get it right, so in an act of desperation I added some black... turned out that was the missing ingredient :lol

ama3u6ut.jpg

Mods in progress this week. Some are still really early. I just Dremeled em last night and roughed em in

Thanks man :duff Yeah, I spent a couple hours one day trying to get a match to a HT body... then just started using that as my medium tone. I've been pretty happy with the results.

Funny thing is I struggled and struggled and couldn't get it right, so in an act of desperation I added some black... turned out that was the missing ingredient :lol

Yeah that's what I always heard is a good mix for tones. I use the same mix but with a few different passes with other mixes through the airbrush to get the right shade I'm after

Rahmier84 update 3-18-14 Donnie Brasco

uduparan.jpg
I see a tyler in there .... Mwahaha !

Back