Rahmier Bros Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rdeezy's Collection Update Rainman Anton & Doc

I just saw your post about having Serangs Hendrix ? Definitely excited to see that and it sounds like your going for quality over quanity..thats also my aim for my collection a few high quality pieces.

I certainly think that is the way to go. I only started collecting earlier this year, but at first I was like every figure I saw I wanted. Now I'm just going for the pieces that really take my attention.

Wonderful collection - I love small, classy displays like this. I really dig the Doc too - I need to find myself one.

Thanks so much DKA Doc is an awesome piece. I was looking at your collection and love your setup as well.

Re: Rdeezy's Collection Update Trevor/Kato/Silent Surfer Don Draper

Updated first page with my latest addition Trevor/Kato/SS Don Draper. This thing is amazing! Special thanks to Nathan for making this figure so awesome with his crazy paint skills. :clap

Don Draper... What a classy man! :lol Fantastic figure bro! SilentSurfer really did a great job.

Thanks man I'm a huge Mad Men fan..so I had to have this figure. I'm just glad to finally have it all together.

Rob I luv coming in here and checking out ur stuff.......( wow ) my man that don draper is a serious bit of kit beautiful great attribute to the collection .

Well done bro .

Rob I luv coming in here and checking out ur stuff.......( wow ) my man that don draper is a serious bit of kit beautiful great attribute to the collection .

Well done bro .

Thanks man it really is a great piece and looks even better in hand.

I didn't know you were looking for a Draper too Jonny?

Am always on the look out for high end pieces bro ....

Madmen is a awsome series

You should definately get him a chair to kick back in .

Chair might be in the works but I'm not sure...kinda like showing off the full Kato suit. But yeah ill probably get a chair for him soon.

Well if you do this is on the bay .....

ypa5y4uz.jpg

But I do understand about rockin that suit awsome .

That looks great!

With Killer A for sale is all you have left Alex/Doc/Vince!? Why you selling man? Hope all is ok!

All is great man...no worries Andrew ill update soon with pics of my Butcher!

I see your a top shelf selection kinda guy... Great collection!

Back