Rahmier Bros Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rdeezy's Collection Update Rainman Anton & Doc

I love your little collection of some of Rainman's finest work! I wish I had a decent camera to take some pictures of my own figures though.

Your camera seems good enough to me man! I borrowed my dads to try and take some pictures but they came out terrible as the light seemed too bright on them. Maybe that's just me not really knowing how to use it. :rotfl

If your taking pics in the detolf try pushing the figures to the middle of the shelf and put the camera close to the front of the shelf inside the door...it takes away some of the glare.

If your taking pics in the detolf try pushing the figures to the middle of the shelf and put the camera close to the front of the shelf inside the door...it takes away some of the glare.

Cheers man, I'll try this out later on and see if I can get better results.

Ya your pics look good Rob, all I have is crappy iPhone 4s pics, I mean the iphone can take some good pics but I hate mine haha

I think yours look good Andrew I just borrowed my girls camera. I wish I could get my pics to look like Short Rounds or Marfs...they both take the best pics

I think yours look good Andrew I just borrowed my girls camera. I wish I could get my pics to look like Short Rounds or Marfs...they both take the best pics

Haha ya I know what ya mean, they take excellent pics, that and they pose very well!

Haha ya I know what ya mean, they take excellent pics, that and they pose very well!

They make me not want to even take photos of my collection ...lol

Don't be disheartened fellas, I would put both of you amongst my favourites of people showing their collections!

Thanks man...did you get your Anton yet ?

Yeah man, he came today! Just been staring at him so far. :lol It really is breathtaking in hand and it is definitely gonna be one of my favourite pieces for some time!

Yeah Jonny post those pics bro!

I will definitely get around to posting soon! Just waiting on one more figure so I can sort my shelves out and then I will get some up.

Looking forward to seeing your setup

Cheers man! :hi5: Its a smallish collection but I love it all the same.

I just saw your post about having Serangs Hendrix ? Definitely excited to see that and it sounds like your going for quality over quanity..thats also my aim for my collection a few high quality pieces.

Back