Rahmier Bros Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rdeezy's Collection Update Rainman Anton & Doc

Updated pics with Anton and Doc they are both amazing pieces

Very nice ...... That Anton is summit special bro

Well done aquireing those .

Thanks man I think Anton and Doc are definitely in RM's top few best figures to date

Mine would have to be

Bill

Dude

Tyler v2/v1 only because I'm a big fc fan

Vince and Anton a tie for me

Clockwork Alex

My personal choice

bill would have to rank no.1 rm best piece to date

I knew you would say Bill is no 1. Lol

Can't wait to see your Dude bash as well Jon. I managed to score a Dude head off another boardie and should get it next week...almost there just need those accessories

O man, Oman Oman .., really looking forward to getting the dude together with a passion luv that character and that film .
Did well getting the dude head congratulations!

Hey man wait to you see my new improved bill he's away at the mo with my man jay getting a high class treatment won't say touch now al let the pics speak for themselves .... And yes I've spent more on bill ... Lol

I saw what he did with the cleaver and Moes coat he made the coat look exactly like RMs with his weathering job. After Dude I'm gonna start on a Bill and I would love him to do the weathering on it. He's fantastic. Your not going with a bloody Bill are you?

I will be doing a bloody at some point have the outfit ready but not this one am trying to get this one as close to rainmans as possible
He did a fantastic job on that guys Ive seen it in the flesh and the pics didn't do it justice the clever was brilliant and it was his first attempt .

If you need any pointers on putting him together
Happy to help bro sort of become a exspert on the whole bill bash sernario .

You will definitely be my creative consultant on project Bill

Anton and Doc looks sick man! Congrats on getting them, love your Rainman collection!

Excellent Rainman collection sir. that Alex is so sick!

Back