Rahmier Bros Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You Gota v2 tyler !!!!!

Don't talk to me again ! I hate you ;)

Lol .. Wow brotha luv ur collection rob

And yesss jealous of the v2 .

Re: Rdeezy's Rainman Collection

You Gota v2 tyler !!!!!

Don't talk to me again ! I hate you ;)

Lol .. Wow brotha luv ur collection rob

And yesss jealous of the v2 .

Johnny don't be like this...lol thanks man :1-1:

A great start to your collection Rdeezy :hi5: some lovely figures that are well posed. Looking good fella :clap

Awesome figures man! Great to see your collection, quality definitely! I thought the eBay guy tried to screw you over on Gangboy? How'd you get one!!!!?

Last edited:
Awesome figures man! Great to see your collection, quality definitely! I thought the eBay guy tried to screw you over on Gangboy? How'd you get one!!!!?

Yeah that's a good shout where did you score one from in such a short space of time , well done rob

How long you had tyler v2 dread to think what you've spent this last month pal lol

Yeah that's a good shout where did you score one from in such a short space of time , well done rob

How long you had tyler v2 dread to think what you've spent this last month pal lol

Lets just say getting screwed out of a Gangboy gave me a better insentive to find one quick which isn't cheap.. and yeah Johnny my RM budget is shot...for a bit :)

Well you scored two of the best there in my eyes so chill enjoy them take a rm breather and get saving for jules ... Which is in about 4 weeks lol ;)

Yeah I wasn't sure if I'd be able to swing Jules but I have Vince, and you can't one without the other :)

Lets just say getting screwed out of a Gangboy gave me a better insentive to find one quick which isn't cheap.. and yeah Johnny my RM budget is shot...for a bit :)

Rainman budgets can get shot quickly but are so worth it. I bought all my Rainman FC figures at the same time, which drained my 1/6 funds for a few months. They're easily my favorite figures in my collection though. Awesome collection so far man. Do you have both outfits for your V2 Tyler?

Yeah I wasn't sure if I'd be able to swing Jules but I have Vince, and you can't one without the other :)

I know mate trying to find the funds also had a expensive couple of months myself ,
I need a fullset and with a few selling there Vincent's already that should open up a few more spots for us none vip's:)

Rainman budgets can get shot quickly but are so worth it. I bought all my Rainman FC figures at the same time, which drained my 1/6 funds for a few months. They're easily my favorite figures in my collection though. Awesome collection so far man. Do you have both outfits for your V2 Tyler?

Haha so true about RM budgets man. I can't imagine buying all 4 at 2nd hand prices and on my V2 its a fullset as are V1 and Gangboy but with V2 Tyler I only have the black sugar outfit which is the better one Imo thanks for the compliments too!

I know mate trying to find the funds also had a expensive couple of months myself ,
I need a fullset and with a few selling there Vincent's already that should open up a few more spots for us none vip's:)

So true Johnny , my Vince however is a H&CS so I'm might be ok with just getting a Jules H&CS depending on the secret item of course. I did manage to snag the Modesty Blase book for Vince from another member.

Very nice collection, lots of quality pieces. How many hot toys did you get rid of? How folks reshape their collections is always interesting to me.

Very nice collection, lots of quality pieces. How many hot toys did you get rid of? How folks reshape their collections is always interesting to me.

Thanks man! Actually I had only 2 Hot Toys before I found RM's stuff. I had a DX01 and the Batman 2011 sideshow exclusive.

Re: Rdeezy's Collection Update RM Blondie

First post updated with pics...finally got another one of my grails a RM Blondie!:panic:

Back