Rahmier Bros Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rdeezy's Collection

Great walt Rob, after all salvador mess, who in the end painted it?
Cheers bud

Great walt Rob, after all salvador mess, who in the end painted it?
Cheers bud

Thanks man, I'm still waiting on another sculpt to be painted as I'm going for the battle damaged look for my Walt but my brother Jake (Rahmier84 on here) repainted it for me. Here's a few closeups:
agysu2as.jpg

vavyrabe.jpg

Thanks man, I'm still waiting on another sculpt to be painted as I'm going for the battle damaged look for my Walt but my brother Jake (Rahmier84 on here) repainted it for me. Here's a few closeups:
agysu2as.jpg

vavyrabe.jpg

I didnt know that you and Rahmier were actual brothers :)
Nice you both share the same hobby, and nicer is have one brother with the skills that yours have.

Congrats for the collection man

I didnt know that you and Rahmier were actual brothers :)
Nice you both share the same hobby, and nicer is have one brother with the skills that yours have.

Congrats for the collection man

Thank you Ricardo, we're twins as well,Jake is 5 minutes older.

Walt looks awesome buddy :rock

Your bro did a stellar job of the re-paint and the glasses you have look real nice!

Walt looks awesome buddy :rock

Your bro did a stellar job of the re-paint and the glasses you have look real nice!

Just wait till you see the battle damaged sculpt I'm having Kuato paint up that's going on here, then this sculpt will go on Heisenberg version.

Latest addition...Iminime's Wall Street Killer. Very impressed with this figure. I've been wanting this for a while, and finally got him.
7yby3aru.jpg

Worth every penny ..... It looks super rob congrats .

Congrats Rob! I really love this figure, and that is THE best Bale head sculpt around imo. Great addition to the collection brother!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats on Bateman, he's one of my most favourite pieces in my collection. :clap

Worth every penny ..... It looks super rob congrats .

Thanks Johnny

Congrats Rob! I really love this figure, and that is THE best Bale head sculpt around imo. Great addition to the collection brother!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would agree with that!

Congrats rob :)

Thanks Ricardo!

Congrats on Bateman, he's one of my most favourite pieces in my collection. :clap

It is one of my favorites as well, the raincoat is insane!

Latest addition...Iminime's Wall Street Killer. Very impressed with this figure. I've been wanting this for a while, and finally got him.
7yby3aru.jpg

Excellent Score and Pic on Patrick Bateman, Rdeezy, Really like the Huey Lewis CD, Nice Touch, Impressive Post my Friend.

Awesome pick up with that Iminime Bateman! A beautiful piece! Still one of my faves! If you can score a DiD Gangster John over coat...it fits perfectly on Bateman! :clap

Back