RAH Boba Fett at Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you gonna preorder RAH fett?

• Yes

Votes: 64 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 80 48.8%
  • Maybe

Votes: 20 12.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Buttmunch said:
Either way it seems kinda risky letting the competator sell their "same" product through your website. Very strange relationship there!

I'm a bit worried about this myself. Certainly SS allows Medicom a guaranteed "window" to sell. 6 months? A year? Who knows, but it doesn't bode well for a SS FETT coming any time soon.

As long as this isn't in the same scale as all of the existing figures and the Jabba display, my desire for Sideshow to release a 12" Fett will remain strong, even with the RAH Fett in my collection.

Kinda weird the medicom fett will be 11.8 inches tall, what will the SS fett be? Since fett is shorter it should work out on both ends it seems.But the last thing on my mind right now is a SS fett,i so glad medicom made fett.Wonder what medicom SW figure is next in line to be announced.(I'd like to see them do some PT since it's been all OT so far minus the clone)

Buttmunch said:
Very strange relationship there!

$$$$ SS has to be getting a little chunk

Last edited:
Anyone else notice that the pre-order date is mixed up?

Friday January 25th?

The 25th is a Thursday. Friday is the 26th.

So which is it?

MED10107.jpg

After reading the fine print I guess it's Thursday the 25th, though it could be confusing if you just check the photo date.

If you are really conflicted about whether or not to get him:

BUy him and if you change your mind you can flip him later for a nice profit. ;)

Ultimate Weapon said:

Friday January 25th?

So which is it?

They always do that kind of thing. In the Toy Fair section, they said January 11-14...

Ultimate Weapon said:

Friday January 25th?

So which is it?

TGIF
Always a Friday!!!!

It'll be Friday, not Thursday.

There's no way the web team would want a PPO happening on the morning of a newsletter day.

Gee... I'm a bit surprized by the positive tendency in this thread towards this 12" Boba Fett... You guys do realize it's a MEDICOM, don't you? Must be because it's Boba Fett?
I like Boba Fett, because I like the design. That is the only reason. He just looks cool. Nothing more. I'm eagerly waiting for the day that SSC releases their versions of the armored 12" SW figures Medicom has out. Then I, and the entire 12" collecting community can finally see if all those "if Sideshow makes it, it will be so much better" sayers are right. Right? Can't wait!

I'm getting this Medicom Boba Fett. If Sideshow makes one, and I like it, I'll buy that one also. Looks like a win-win situation for Sideshow.

I'll be pre-ordering this figure as well. The detail is just too hard to pass up, and I doubt Sideshow's version will look much better (if they ever get around to making one).

I already have one on order from BBTS but if it turns out cheaper I'll cancel that one and order from Sideshow instead. Like the other Medicom SW figures (minus Jedi Luke's headsculpt) this figure makes the majority of Sideshow's 1/6 SW stuff look cheap and nasty and the slight lack of height that people always bang on about as one of the only things that they can find to drag Medicom's stuff down is no issue whatsoever as Boba was not the tallest character to begin with and when a figure is this good who gives a crap about .2 inches anyway?
Being a big Fett fan I'd love it if Sideshow released a 1/6 Boba or Jango that was better quality than the Medicom figure especially if it was cheaper but at this point in time I really don't see it happening. Medicom's armored figures have been so good it's no wonder Sideshow are shying away from producing their own.

I am probably going to try to get this. Since SS is selling it I don't think we will see a 1/6 Fett from them for a long time.

I wonder if this one will take as long as the clone to sell. I think Im going to try and get him he look ubber cool.

jason2885 said:
I wonder if this one will take as long as the clone to sell. I think Im going to try and get him he look ubber cool.

I seriously doubt it. To many collectors Boba Fett is a prized piece. The clone was just a generic white clone.

Yeah I think this will sell out. It's 1- OT, 2- BOBA FETT and 3- AWESOME looking. Not to say the Clone isn't awesome looking but for such a generic character, and PT I can pass it. I've got my pre-order w/BBTS so if I don't get through to SSC I'll still get one, even if I gotta pay a little more, this one looks worth it.

Where are the rest of the picture's? I can't find a link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back