RAH Boba Fett at Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you gonna preorder RAH fett?

• Yes

Votes: 64 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 80 48.8%
  • Maybe

Votes: 20 12.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No doubt they'll make one. But it's like, A- How long? and B- SO WHAT! I'm getting THIS figure based on how awesome it looks and Medicom is worth the cash to me. If/when SS's hits and rocks too, than I'll judge it standing on its own.

PosterBoyKelly said:
No doubt they'll make one. But it's like, A- How long? and B- SO WHAT! I'm getting THIS figure based on how awesome it looks and Medicom is worth the cash to me. If/when SS's hits and rocks too, than I'll judge it standing on its own.

Well said! :cool:

Man, these 'Swingers are something else. :lol

You should visit their cute little mediboard.

No, I'd like all my SW figures to be in scale.

1/6 scale, not 1/6.5 scale. :monkey5

He is nice though.

Hope Ghost Rider isn't too short :eek:

"He;s riding around with his head on fire fire fire"

carbo-fation said:
Does it really matter that Boba isn't a 1/6 sideshow body? If I remember correctly, Boba was fairly short in the movies. dd

No it doesn't ppl just like to ***** about something.(yup would probably work well with SS figs cause he's 11.8 inches)

EVILFACE said:
No, I'd like all my SW figures to be in scale.

1/6 scale, not 1/6.5 scale. :monkey5

He is nice though.

Hope Ghost Rider isn't too short :eek:

"He;s riding around with his head on fire fire fire"

Actully the medicom boba would be in scale to the sideshow figures.

Billy

EVILFACE said:
Man, these 'Swingers are something else. :lol

You should visit their cute little mediboard.

why don't ya? are you too cool for school? You're getting GR what ya afraid of? come over evil your welcome.

I have registered a name, but there is just too much hate toward SS there. I'd be busy all day long lol :lol

carbo-fation said:
I mean, I know that medicom figures are shorter then Sideshow's, but with certain characters, it's acceptable, Boba being one of them. :)

Yeah boba will work with SS's most likely(like it matters to me though it's gonna be so well done.)

Only figs i plan on getting this year right now are medi boba medi spidermans and ventress.(but we all know that will change):eek:

carbo-fation said:
Does it really matter that Boba isn't a 1/6 sideshow body?

Of course not, but that fact is sadly lost on some people.

carbo-fation said:
I mean, I know that medicom figures are shorter then Sideshow's, but with certain characters, it's acceptable, Boba being one of them. :)

Very well said.

Next someone will say they want a 1/6 scale yoda by 1/6 I mean exactly 12inch's tall to go with their sideshow luke.:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Billy

Does the size matter? No not really. Display them on seperate shelves and it will be fine. I don't get the hate towards Medicom's stuff or Medicom people hating SS stuff. They're figures and we should be enjoying collecting them right? That's my plan.

jlcmsu said:
Does the size matter? No not really. Display them on seperate shelves and it will be fine. I don't get the hate towards Medicom's stuff or Medicom people hating SS stuff. They're figures and we should be enjoying collecting them right? That's my plan.

Same here... If I like it... I buy it. Nuff said! :rock

WILL be getting the Boba Fett....:chew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back