RAH Boba Fett at Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you gonna preorder RAH fett?

• Yes

Votes: 64 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 80 48.8%
  • Maybe

Votes: 20 12.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
EVILFACE said:
Easy pass.

hahah, we all know you're going to be buying one in secret just so you don't ruin your internet image :lol:lol:lol

nash said:
hahah, we all know you're going to be buying one in secret just so you don't ruin your internet image :lol:lol:lol

Right. And you have a pic of Jessica Alba in your sig so people think you are straight, but are dying to put Lorenzo Lamas in it instead.

Aubrey.jpg

EVILFACE said:
Right. And you have a pic of Jessica Alba in your sig so people think you are straight, but are dying to put Lorenzo Lamas in it instead.

Aubrey.jpg

I'd let him pound my vaagh any day of the week

Southpark901_Pic2.jpg

nah, im more of a chuck norris kind of guy!!! :maul

DOn;t listen to them Nash! You can put Jessica Alba in as many posts as you like, my friend. You just keep on posting!

Chuck Norris one ate three 72 ounch steaks in one hour. He spend the first 45 minutes having sex with the waitress.......

there goes evilface ranting on homo's again.... lol it seems strange how he would always bring that up in an arguement...

snakebeater said:
there goes evilface ranting on homo's again.... lol it seems strange how he would always bring that up in an arguement...

:confused: :confused: Did something hit close to home? I don't see Nash, who the joke was directed at, getting all up in a tizzy.

Chill and go beat your snake.

minivader said:
Has SS ever made an armored figure? something that covers over 50% of the body? I dont recall they ever did.

Not sure, but they did put out the top notch Creature that required a sculpted body suite.

relax man, I'm just stating the obvious. I don't want your panties up in a bunch.

-I beat Snake Eater about 982349012039120938192038 times already.... I know almost every dialogue by heart...

MEDIEVAL Ash also had some armor parts that were well done.

SST is fully capable of doing armor figures.. I just think they're lagging it in that department..

King Darkness said:
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/behindtheshow/?page_id=2518&source=011807news
<table id="Table_01" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" height="500" width="630"><tbody><tr><td colspan="2">
011807rahboba_01.jpg
</td> </tr> <tr> <td>
011807rahboba_02.jpg
</td> <td>
011807rahboba_03.jpg
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <map name="id011807rahboba_01_Map"><area shape="rect" alt="Learn more about Priority Pre-Order" coords="530,6,622,49" href="https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?category=prioritypreorder"> </map> <map name="id011807rahboba_03_Map"><area shape="rect" alt="Check out all of our Medicom Toy Collectibles" coords="224,152,283,200" href="https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?category=medicom"> </map>

That just looks so amazing up close the other pics are good but DAMN!

I can't wait to see Sideshow's version. I'm not a Medi-fan, but even I have to admit this figure looks awesome. Too bad they are not in scale. I'm also not sure about Sideshow releasing it. I don't know if that means they won't be making Boba for quite a while or that they are so confident theirs will be better. :confused: Either way it seems kinda risky letting the competator sell their "same" product through your website. Very strange relationship there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back