RAH Boba Fett at Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you gonna preorder RAH fett?

• Yes

Votes: 64 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 80 48.8%
  • Maybe

Votes: 20 12.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
why can't SS make a fett so it doesn't cost like $130 like all the rest of the RAH line.....

YEAH! AWESOME!

How much a SS armored figure cost anyway? We're guessing $80? I don't mind paying $50 more NOW for one that has the record Medicom has for these, I can't wait!

PosterBoyKelly said:
YEAH! AWESOME!

How much a SS armored figure cost anyway? We're guessing $80? I don't mind paying $50 more NOW for one that has the record Medicom has for these, I can't wait!

If the regular figures are already 60$ the armored ones are gonna be more than 80$.See you in line for fett PBK!

(SS got 1000 of the clone i wonder if it'll be the same here)

I'm EXTREMELY tempted by this. I've got the ROTJ Vader and Boba would make an excellent companion piece. But I know I'll be getting the SSC version when it comes out.....oh the pain......

Customikey said:
I'm EXTREMELY tempted by this. I've got the ROTJ Vader and Boba would make an excellent companion piece. But I know I'll be getting the SSC version when it comes out.....oh the pain......

BUT YOU NEED A RAH FETT TO BE IN SCALE WITH YOUR AWESOME RAH VADER!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll get this and SS's PF down the line.

This is gonna be a must get for me, the only sixth scale Fett we'll see from SSC. Hopefully Dealers will offer him too because the price point is gonna be at least 150 as TS is selling them for 170.

Places like CSC and alterego will have em for at least 15$ cheaper.(SS won't offer him for more than 150$)

King Darkness said:

I don't think SSC will make a sixth scale Fett, they certainly wouldn't offer this Medicom Fett if they were gonna make him...

pjam said:
I don't think SSC will make a sixth scale Fett, they certainly wouldn't offer this Medicom Fett if they were gonna make him...

True to an extent..They could still make one but it won't be this year.

:drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool

011807rahboba_01.jpg

pjam said:
Yeah, they will make it, it will just be a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back