R.I.P. Jacob Binfield (jbinny)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't know Jacob but this is very sad to hear. My condolences to his family and friends. Sounds like he was a decent guy.

I didn't know him directly, but it's a very sad thing to pass away at such a young age.

My condolences to his loved ones.

Horrible -

My condolences to his family. I like others didn't know him on a personal level, but you never want to see this. Especially someone so young. God Bless ya Binny.

RIP Jake. You will be missed.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/bWkYu-hYTZs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
Such terrible news. I didn't know him well, but as others have said his passion for collecting shined through, as well as his sense of humor at times. I know that I shall miss seeing him posting in this forum.

-SideshowAlex

Didn't know Jake personally but I do know of him and he was a great contributor to the boards.

25 is way too young and I appreciate just knowing that I knew of him and enjoyed his posts.

Terrible news. I'm so sorry to hear about this. I can't believe how young he was. I remember him by name only but I still feel sad for losing someone I, and everyone here, shared a strong common interest with.

My condolences to his family.

I remember jbinny posting on here. I'm sorry to hear the news of his passing. My condolences go out to his family and friends. 25 is way to young to go... RIP.

Jake gone, WTF man. i had many, many dealing with Jake over the last few years, even though he could be very passionate about this hobby, i never had one problem with his dealings.
RIP Jake way to young

Just read this thread, very sad. I always enjoyed reading his posts.

Life is very unpredictable, delicate, and unfair at times.

Thoughts and prayers for his family, you'll be missed Jake.

JESUS!!!! Thank you Steve for posting this, I'm am VERY SADDEN by this, I delt with him several times and converstated with him heavily on the Marvel boards, especially back in the day whenever we first started and joined the boards. Swapped several PM's, etc... inside scoops on deals, I can't believe this.... such a rough go at it and now this, just unreal. You will be definitely missed bro, Marvel won't be the same without the epic flipper, putting newbs in their place, Ironman/HULKSMASH battles. I hated hearing this, he was a good guy and friend.

He posted this on my wall 01-22-2011 01:52 AM, we were good friends.

guesswho.jpg

Oh wow, I had a few pleasant dealings with him but that is really quite trivial now.

I think he had just got married, right? :( :monkey2

Yea I believe that was his wife to be, there was some kind of fall out but I'm not sure how it went on from there.

I'm at a loss for words.... Tragic.

Jake was one of the first people I spoke with when I joined the boards a few years ago. So sad. He will be missed.

Ditto Chris, we all joined around the same time.

Pic from the Lets see you Thread that he posted a while back of him surrounded by friends..

9625_124366142671_680302671_2556158.jpg

x

He's wife/gf on his left.

RIP Jake.

--Dave Sucharski

What sad news. I didn't know him, but remember his posts. My prayers go out to family and friends.

This is horrible. I am deeply saddened by this terrible news.

Hoperfully Jbinny's soul traveled to another distant galaxy where he is surrounded by his loved ones and is current living among the god-like superheroes he loved to collect.

I know we all can go at it from time to time, but i look at ALL of you guys as my personal friends and care about each and every one of you.

Back