R.I.P. Jacob Binfield (jbinny)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting it shows on his profile:

Last Activity: Today 03:28 PM

I wonder who's logging in for him?

I have a clean endoskull I bought from him. It's never selling.

i for one appreciated his turd moments.. god bless jbin.. your manthing will be in my collection for decades to come friend.

sucks

I bought a Symbiote 1:1 bust from him years back, and it's staying put. :rock

It's still difficult reading this thread and realizing that he's gone. He's in a much better place now, I'm sure.

We'll miss you, Jake.

Very saddened by this news.

Prayers and thoughts are with his family.

My condolences to his friends and family. Didn’t know the guy, but I saw his posts and knew that he was a longtime member here.

Not to be a ****** or anything, but does anybody who knew him personally know what will happen to his collection? I bring this up because sometimes when someone passes away and leaves collectibles or antiques, their family doesn’t know the true worth of the stuff. While monetary / financial issues probably seem trivial to his family right now in light of their loss, realistically, financial issues need to be addressed. Who knows? His family may decide to auction off his collection and make a donation in his name.

i don't think it's a ****** question, as a matter of fact i think Binny would be happy that someone was concerned about his collection, of course in the next post he'd start flaming someone else.....:lol:lol

i'm sure his mom will look after it since she's been in contact with CF and i'm betting his stuff will go to good homes or stay in the family, since it sounded like most of his stuff was customized or commissioned pieces anymore.

funny reading about the pieces that everyone had gotten from binny, it makes me think about how many pieces i'd gotten off of him over the years.

Cap PF
2 Cap vs RS dio's
Hulk vs spidey dios EX and EX gray
2 Thor PF's
gray Hulk PF in three way trade with Mesa (i think)
Frodo PF
Wolverine Com
Spidey PF EX
Spidey PF neg zone
Spidey PF classic
2 Hulk PF's gray and green matching #49's

Damn a good chunk of my collection was from him.
oh he was a dealer and always took forever to get back to you.:lol

oh good times, good times, still 25 is way to young. funny in all my dealings and talks, and even with his pic, i thought he was in his mid thirties.
RIP Jacob:peace

So you Jake and Mesa had a 3 way? He never told me about that one. ;)

For those wondering, his Mom is signing on to his laptop daily to check his email, so she can make sure she contacts anyone he might have had dealings with, and that they are taken care of.

So you Jake and Mesa had a 3 way? He never told me about that one. ;)

For those wondering, his Mom is signing on to his laptop daily to check his email, so she can make sure she contacts anyone he might have had dealings with, and that they are taken care of.

:lol:lol:lol should've seen that one coming.:monkey2

we didn't interact much but ive seen him on here plenty and im really taken aback at his loss. i hope he did not suffer . RIP Fellow Freak

I bought a Cap EX PF from jbinny and he ended up buying it back and had ComputerFly convert it to a comiquette. :rock

7126_1143164297871_1190370204_30410.jpg

Last edited:
Back