Questions for Asmus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That will make a pretty cool display!

Fellbeast.jpg

rings_arwen.jpg

Wow. If they're really going to go all the way back to the saddle, that's going to be ENORMOUS. The Fell Beast has a LONG neck. You'd think it would need to be at least two or three feet long!

Maybe they mean just the severed head?

By their picture and thinking about logistics I believe they only mean the head. I mean that thing would be awesome, BUT waaaaay to huge.

Actually I'd take just a fallen severed Fell Beast head.

You could pose it with Eowyn having just halved it, or prop it up as if the Fell Beast is sticking its head into your display.

I atleast want the option for a nice clean head to display, not something for diorama. A base that it can be removed from is ideal.

1. Has a schedule for Arwen been set?
2. Is Asmus considering real hair for Legolas?
3. The joint gaps on the horses are very distracting. Any reason Asmus did away with the technique that was used for the dark rider horses?

3. The joint gaps on the horses are very distracting. Any reason Asmus did away with the technique that was used for the dark rider horses?

No, not yet, but we will do it.

At moment I do think we are, since the artist is sculpting the hair.

It is actually the same horse~ But Nazgul steed has more fabric to cover the joints. We want to make a fully articulated horse, Unfortunaetly there is always something to sacrifice for.

Asmus...you should have the star wars license ;)

I have a question....is there a possibility you are looking to make Gollum/Smeagol?
cheers for any info.

I'm guessing the Hobbit characters are Tauriel and Bard. Though I'd love to see a figure of Thranduil.

As for LOTR, I'd like to see Faramir. I'm dying to see the final Aragorn sculpt.

I would also love a figure of Thranduil. He's my most wanted character tbh.

Back