Quentin Tarantino's "Star Trek" - TBD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just hope they don't rehash the same "I hate Starfleet, now I will have my vengeance" plot that the last three movies had.

I heard that they wanna follow the success of TLJ and kill off the entire Enterprise crew,Starfleet and the United Federation of Planets ..but still remain true to Star Trek:rotfl

Re: Tarantino Trek Trailer....(kinda, not really)

What a great thread...kinda...not really.
giphy.gif

Re: Tarantino Trek Trailer....(kinda, not really)

WTF?...NO TRIBBLES!!!...that sucked.....LOL. JK

I've never been that fussed about ST, but I have to say this definitely has my full attention due to how random it is! :yess:
- Salivating slightly about how violent this could be and if we'll Spock pull a Mortal Kombat and rip someones head clean off :lol

giphy.gif

I love Tarantino.

I don't love Star Trek.

This is like combining spaghetti with peanut butter. I really hope this doesn't actually happen.

I truly hope that IF Tarantino directs the next one, that he doesn't bring back Shatner. They just need to the let that go.

If Tarantino does direct the next Star Trek I'm pretty sure were going to see Star Trek go in a direction we've never seen before... I wonder if it will even be about the Enterprise crew, could be a all new crew and ship...

Star Trek Discovery has showed us that a full on drama actually works.... So the mold has been broken as all other Trek shows/movies have always been action/humor, more on the light side then full on drama.

I would really be really curious to see what Tarantino could do with the franchise....

If Tarantino does direct the next Star Trek I'm pretty sure were going to see Star Trek go in a direction we've never seen before... I wonder if it will even be about the Enterprise crew, could be a all new crew and ship...

Star Trek Discovery has showed us that a full on drama actually works.... So the mold has been broken as all other Trek shows/movies have always been action/humor, more on the light side then full on drama.

I would really be really curious to see what Tarantino could do with the franchise....

I'm curious too and it's a Star Trek film so I'll see it. It's been said in many articles that it will be with the new crew. I'm betting it will be based off of "City on the Edge of Forever" since that's his favorite OST show. If he does go that route though, we won't get to see Kirk fighting a Gorn. I wanna see that! :lol

Back