Statue Queen Studios: The Dark Knight - Bale Batman 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A dream come true of a set. Going to sell all my HT dolls and just keep this. You seriously don't need anything else to represent the Nolan Trilogy other than this.

The bigger base will come with Batman. We still don't know whether we'll have the option to buy Bats with just his own base or if both bases will always be included.

Ok gotcha thank you very much for clearing this up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I read is as the bigger base will come with the Joker statue and the batman will come with the solo batmobile inspired base but can also connect to the joker base if you want to display them together.

This isn’t difficult. The Batman comes with two bases I’m assuming special edition like the rooted hair Joker. If you plan on getting just Batman you get his base. If you plan on getting Joker AND Batman, you buy the Batman deluxe version with extra base. That’s it. Joker comes with his own base. Batman comes with two versions of him. Single base or version with TWO bases.

Originally I read their post to mean that two versions would be made, one with each base type. But maybe it is a Deluxe sort of option, where the Joker one is the add on.

Originally I read their post to mean that two versions would be made, one with each base type. But maybe it is a Deluxe sort of option, where the Joker one is the add on.

Yes. Looks like two versions. Just like Joker. Two Batman’s- one with plain base and one with two bases.

I have 1/4 HT, DX12 and armory set so this being my first Bale statue is a must for me. Considering the 1/2 P1 since I have Joker already too. Not sure though.

stay tuned..

AiH8t0u.jpg

So far this looks awesome, the Bale headsculpt is spot on. I'm looking to see the Batman headsculpt in detail. To bad I'm so poor now :gah:

There will now be 3 portraits. This one, Bales head with artificial hair and another head sculpt with sculpted hair.

Attachments

• bats.jpg
    bats.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 145
Back