Statue Queen Studios: The Dark Knight - Bale Batman 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great but still gets a "meh" from me.
Like others have said if they'd gone with the Begins suit it would have been a home run.

Like others have said if they'd gone with the Begins suit it would have been a home run.

The majority prefers this suit because it's better looking. Accept it.

I wish one of these companies would have the imagination to do the far superior Begins suit instead of endlessly reproducing this one.

Maybe someone should start a new company to make the I inferior begins suit. The lack of options should mean increased sales despite being not where as good looking.

While I like the Begins suit more than this one as well. I think judging by their first promo pic for this, they're obviously going for the display of having him right behind their seated Joker. They're companion pieces. It helps boost sales. Just b/c this one is coming out first, doesn't mean the Begins suit won't happen.

While I like the Begins suit more than this one as well. I think judging by their first promo pic for this, they're obviously going for the display of having him right behind their seated Joker. They're companion pieces. It helps boost sales. Just b/c this one is coming out first, doesn't mean the Begins suit won't happen.

I do get the intention behind it but that particular display would chew up some serious real estate!

The majority prefers this suit because it's better looking. Accept it.

No.

A great sculpt to be sure. But its 1/3 scale and movie-based ...two of which I've decided to only admire from afar from the very beginning.

Is it bad I would never buy a comic based statue? Movie only for me.

Usually on the forums and groups it’s like a 10:1 ratio (or greater) of people always saying they absolutely don’t collect movie pieces.

But for me I primarily collect movie pieces too, with a comic or game piece here and there.

Is it bad I would never buy a comic based statue? Movie only for me.

Nope, not bad at all. Go with what means more to you.

I have more connection to the characters in my comic collection. It's exciting to finally see these characters on the silver screen, but the comic-based characters still mean more to me than the movie-based characters.

Queen Studios Collectibles said:
QUEEN STUDIOS 1:3 BATMAN UPDATE
TWO VERSIONS OF THE BASE

Batman and The Joker are the quintessential hero vs Villain optimising the struggle between justice and evil.

After releasing the 1: 3 Joker, Queen Studios’ artists decided it would be only fitting to make a special base to bring these characters together once more in a classic scene.

To make this piece unique, we’ve designed a special base so The Joker can sit in the front of Batman.

For collectors who only order the Batman statue, fear not. We will also make another base for displaying the 1:3 Batman as a stand-alone piece. The inspiration for the stand-alone base will be from the Batmobile. To make this base unique, the Bat logo will be able to light up making it perfect for display in a dimly lit room.

As always, we'd love to see your thoughts about the product and thanks for your support

HSrumDX.jpg

DXjradW.jpg

QC4sLFF.jpg

HTXVUaZ.jpg

xq6pEci.jpg

m81YhAo.jpg

Great idea to have the one base for the two characters. Can't imagine having this as a stand alone, he has to be with the Joker.

They should have used that solo base for a Begins statue.

I’m a little confused. Will the base that fits joker and Batman be sold separately or come with Batman? Or do you have to have them both on order to receive the bigger base? If so how can they keep track of who has both on order?

I’m a little confused. Will the base that fits joker and Batman be sold separately or come with Batman? Or do you have to have them both on order to receive the bigger base? If so how can they keep track of who has both on order?

The bigger base will come with Batman. We still don't know whether we'll have the option to buy Bats with just his own base or if both bases will always be included.

Back