Queen Studios Collectibles Wonder Woman bust Life Size

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hahahah you're one of the hardcore defender of this QS WW bust.. and nasolabial is your kryptonite!

I wouldn’t quite say that myself.

As I’ve said on more than one occasion, that the ‘actual’ face is better on the Infinity version. It’s just that outside of that I just prefer everything else on the Queens version. And it’s those other parts which raise it up, if not on par with but pretty close with Infinity’s version. But honestly it’s probably because of my ‘dislike’ for the forehead gap on Infinity’s piece, which knocks it down a peg or two in my book unfortunately.

I wouldn’t quite say that myself.

As I’ve said on more than one occasion, that the ‘actual’ face is better on the Infinity version. It’s just that outside of that I just prefer everything else on the Queens version. And it’s those other parts which raise it up, if not on par with but pretty close with Infinity’s version. But honestly it’s probably because of my ‘dislike’ for the forehead gap on Infinity’s piece, which knocks it down a peg or two in my book unfortunately.

Ah yes, I retract my words.
But unfortunately, both of us can never retract nasolabial from our memory. XD

Yup.

The maintenance instructions from Queens is daily maintenance! Though honestly I only dust fortnightly on my Thanos and Hulk pieces. But the hair on Hulk is very difficult to dust because of the ?hair product? in it. I?m using a combination of a vacuum (only on the hair) and a hand held air blower to dust the hair off of my Hulk piece because the hair is so stiff, making a lot of crevices for dust to build up in.

So I know when I finally get this piece in, it?s going to be a pain to clean.

For another rooted WW piece, I essentially amputated my Prime 1 1/2 scale WW piece as I just got sick of continually dusting and messing up the hair each and every single time. And in order to fit her into a Besta behind sealed glass doors, I had to remove the sword hand. And yes I?ve also got bevels going across the piece but I?m used to it.

Daily maintenance! Nah, no thanks. I have a custom 1/4 Joker head made by Jaxon and Viper, it sits in a detolf without any hassle at all. I try not to touch the hair as much as possible as it has product in it styled to how I like it. As soon as I start touching it and moving it single hairs will break free from the product en masse and become a mess, I have no skills in restyling or would even want to attempt to wash out product and restyle it, blowing the few bits of dust off is as much as is needed in this case every now and then, and that's my limit.

God bless each and every one of you who'll have the stress of life-sized busts and their hair. :')

Daily maintenance! Nah, no thanks. I have a custom 1/4 Joker head made by Jaxon and Viper, it sits in a detolf without any hassle at all. I try not to touch the hair as much as possible as it has product in it styled to how I like it. As soon as I start touching it and moving it single hairs will break free from the product en masse and become a mess, I have no skills in restyling or would even want to attempt to wash out product and restyle it, blowing the few bits of dust off is as much as is needed in this case every now and then, and that's my limit.

God bless each and every one of you who'll have the stress of life-sized busts and their hair. :')

:gah:

The dimensions of this are apparently 56 x 46 x 69cm, can anyone tell me if the width or depth is 56?

The dimensions of this are apparently 56 x 46 x 69cm, can anyone tell me if the width or depth is 56?

It’s supposedly the depth that is 56cm.

But I’ll like that to be confirmed too, as some manufacturers have a tendency of flipping the two dimensions. And is that with or without the shield. At the moment I’m thinking without.

It’s supposedly the depth that is 56cm.

But I’ll like that to be confirmed too, as some manufacturers have a tendency of flipping the two dimensions. And is that with or without the shield. At the moment I’m thinking without.

So are you going to sell one of the shield to me? XD

So are you going to sell one of the shield to me? XD

:lol

I’ve got them coming via two different resellers.

So I’ll see what comes first.

But more than likely I’ll keep both, as one is metal and I assume the one that comes with the bust is Polystone.

And it’s not like I don’t already have multiple Cap shields, Thor’s Mjolnir and Aquaman Tridents around the house.

:lol

I’ve got them coming via two different resellers.

So I’ll see what comes first.

But more than likely I’ll keep both, as one is metal and I assume the one that comes with the bust is Polystone.

And it’s not like I don’t already have multiple Cap shields, Thor’s Mjolnir and Aquaman Tridents around the house.

I finally agree with you in one thing then..
You do need a bigger house! XD

well if the production piece result pretty much the same as the pics of the proto, I'd be happy... not so happy as with the teaser photos though

Which proto? As the first one looked nothing like her until they updated the piece.

Yeah I meant the proto at the Wonder Festival. The first proto was just awful. But still think the proto at the Wonder Festival is not as good as the "updated" teaser pics, is close, I'd say an 85% there. What worries me is that there is always a bit of quality drop between prototypes at public conventions and the final production piece

It?s supposedly the depth that is 56cm.

But I?ll like that to be confirmed too, as some manufacturers have a tendency of flipping the two dimensions. And is that with or without the shield. At the moment I?m thinking without.

Yeah it makes sense that the depth is greater, thanks

If I keep this one I will be displaying the shield separately anyway, might as well get two display pieces out of it lol

Yeah I meant the proto at the Wonder Festival. The first proto was just awful. But still think the proto at the Wonder Festival is not as good as the "updated" teaser pics, is close, I'd say an 85% there. What worries me is that there is always a bit of quality drop between prototypes at public conventions and the final production piece

Not always, just 95% of the time. But yeah you’re likely correct.

But aren’t all the recent pics the production piece anyway?

Yeah it makes sense that the depth is greater, thanks

If I keep this one I will be displaying the shield separately anyway, might as well get two display pieces out of it lol

‘Unfortunately’ I preordered the metal shield before finally getting the bust as well. So I’ll have two sets of shields with their bases. Until today I had no idea that the bust had a base for the shield too :slap

Looks fantastic in this new shot they posted. Although those eyebrows do seem to stick out quite a bit.

120570170_1075354232884261_5339815101870996913_o.jpg

I prefer the Infinity one more, only because it has a more dynamic pose imo. This one is still great though.

QS is having a hard time with the eyebrows on this one. They just need to increase the amount of hair in the eyebrows and not make the existing hair longer. I love how the hair on her head has multiple layers of colors, that looks really natural and not just one flat color like the half scale P1. I hope the production piece has this detail too

Back