Queen Studios Collectibles Wonder Woman bust Life Size

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
122807136_1716595651830481_6600062189977359790_o.jpg

There's another review on YouTube - search ��QS1:1神奇女俠/鋼鐵蜘蛛俠MARKTOYS開箱直播part2

Maybe it's the lighting or the angle or a combination of both, but her face doesn't look so 'puffy' here. In fact I thought it was the IS version from the preview frame.

did not realize it was the very first pics.. thanks for mentioning that.I still don't like that hairline in the in hand video.Like davejames mentions,maybe it the Tiara that is too big.

hope you can add some better photos when yours arrives.

did not realize it was the very first pics.. thanks for mentioning that.I still don't like that hairline in the in hand video.Like davejames mentions,maybe it the Tiara that is too big.

hope you can add some better photos when yours arrives.

The hairline ‘appears’ to be even higher on Infinity’s version.

The hairline ?appears? to be even higher on Infinity?s version.

With the direct side-by-side that was in the Queen Studios review video posted yesterday,
the Infinity Studios tiara appears more accurate... despite it being a bit lower.

I posted a screen shot below, but was really happy that he put them both side-by-side for direct comparison.

Although it is a "signature pose", I don't like this version having the crossed arms with the lowered head.
It basically blocks 50% of the face from being viewed depending on the angle you are looking at her from.

And I don't know if it is the shield being behind her or what, but the way they cut the torso around
her breasts look weird.

They also went with a brighter "orange-red" for the costume instead of the darker burgundy.

WW_Comparison.jpg

Gal_Gadot.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not saying infinity is better but the pose looks better artistically. There are defo pluses and minuses to each

Back