Queen Studios Collectibles Wonder Woman bust Life Size

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pic by Tang Brothers.

l1iWCo8.jpg

QS is having a hard time with the eyebrows on this one. They just need to increase the amount of hair in the eyebrows and not make the existing hair longer. I love how the hair on her head has multiple layers of colors, that looks really natural and not just one flat color like the half scale P1. I hope the production piece has this detail too

I'm pretty sure the hair is only one colour, the pic in post #178 is oversaturated making it look different colours

Yeah it's a bit hard to judge with these pics. The color is either really washed out or way oversaturated. Lol

I tried to dial down the orange on that previous one though, as it has none of that lens distortion from being taken too close and is my favorite shot yet.

KlqfyCVr.jpg

Hate to say it but infinity does have the better detail in the little lines and wrinkles that elevates it to a more realistic look. I think Queen will still look great but wish her skin wasn't so smooth. Does anyone know a rough eta for this?

Hate to say it but infinity does have the better detail in the little lines and wrinkles that elevates it to a more realistic look. I think Queen will still look great but wish her skin wasn't so smooth. Does anyone know a rough eta for this?

I’m not sure many would deny that the Infinity has the better facial likeness and detail between the two. The problem is the ‘potential’ issue that Infinity has, and if it truly looks like below........

784F9D31-7DD8-42E1-8A6F-DCFFF7F4C50D.jpg

D8F8E2B8-1B94-4A5E-905E-ECDD7675C055.jpeg

I was told by Spec that it might be around 3 months or so for him.

Another 3 months?!

Lol fair enough, I'll have paid her off by next week so just a long wait

Also has anyone used partial.ly to pay on spec fiction? It seems there is no way to cancel an order as it's a legal contract, how easy would it be to cancel this if I decided to?

Eh for me all the fine detail in the world can't make up for the giant forehead on that Infinity bust. And I actually think the detail goes a bit overboard in places, like with the very pronounced wrinkles under the eyes that make it look like she hasn't gotten any sleep in days. :D

And the face has always seemed a bit too narrow and chiseled as well. The QS face has that slightly rounder and more baby-faced look that to me just feels a lot more accurate to Gadot.

And it still has more than enough detail for my taste, enough that I think this could almost pass for a screenshot:

gadot .jpg

Another 3 months?!

Lol fair enough, I'll have paid her off by next week so just a long wait

Also has anyone used partial.ly to pay on spec fiction? It seems there is no way to cancel an order as it's a legal contract, how easy would it be to cancel this if I decided to?

Yeah I used partial.ly to pay for mine, but not sure about cancelling. It's hard to imagine you wouldn't be able to though, since they're already making you pay a large NRD up front.

Eh for me all the fine detail in the world can't make up for the giant forehead on that bust. And I actually think the detail goes a bit overboard in places, like with the very pronounced wrinkles under the eyes that make it look like she hasn't gotten any sleep in days. :D

And the face has always seemed a bit too narrow and chiseled as well. The QS face has that slightly rounder and more baby-faced look that to me just feels a lot more accurate to Gadot.

And it still has more than enough detail for my taste, enough that I think this could almost pass for a screenshot:

View attachment 498080

Yeah that's true, Queen is maybe more a idealised look, and still looks amazing. I just prefer more detail as the less detail there is, the more it looks like a Real Doll IMO (Google it if unsure what I mean!) I'm just nitpicking though as this is a lot of money to drop. The infinity is too large for me to display in a case anyway, so I wouldn't have got that one even if I had the chance

Yeah I used partial.ly to pay for mine, but not sure about cancelling. It's hard to imagine you wouldn't be able to though, since they're already making you pay a large NRD up front.

I might ask spec fiction and see what they say as I'm getting nervous about the import fees lol

This thing looks so real, it's scary!

Congrats to those getting this!

I chickened out and cancelled my order, didn't want the hassle of the import fees plus truth be told am not as big a fan of Gal as I could be. At the moment I have no movie pieces so it would look out of place in my collection too, I still think it's a work of art though but not for me

I chickened out and cancelled my order, didn't want the hassle of the import fees plus truth be told am not as big a fan of Gal as I could be. At the moment I have no movie pieces so it would look out of place in my collection too, I still think it's a work of art though but not for me

How much was the deposit?

How much was the deposit?

Too much lol

It's done now, ordered the old wolverine pf instead that I've wanted for years :lol

Still looking forward to seeing in hand pics of this one. One day I will drop a few grand on a collectible but not yet!

Too much lol

It's done now, ordered the old wolverine pf instead that I've wanted for years :lol

Still looking forward to seeing in hand pics of this one. One day I will drop a few grand on a collectible but not yet!

Good to hear you were able to put it behind you and move on.

I am guessing you did not feel like dealing with the hassle but you probably could of flipped WW for a tidy profit or made a fellow collector happy by selling it at cost.

I did not put down a deposit but I am on the unlikely waitlist for the Infinity bust - hypothetically if Sideshow Collectibles ever informs me I could order, I would probably chicken out too once having to pay $3,200 + became a reality. [emoji23]

Good to hear you were able to put it behind you and move on.

I am guessing you did not feel like dealing with the hassle but you probably could of flipped WW for a tidy profit or made a fellow collector happy by selling it at cost.

I did not put down a deposit but I am on the unlikely waitlist for the Infinity bust - hypothetically if Sideshow Collectibles ever informs me I could order, I would probably chicken out too once having to pay $3,200 + became a reality. [emoji23]

True, I'm sure I could have made my money back but didn't want the hassle of paying for it first and import fees etc

I like the infinity one a lot, it's more artistic to me

True, I'm sure I could have made my money back but didn't want the hassle of paying for it first and import fees etc

I like the infinity one a lot, it's more artistic to me

As long as it comes out nothing like those recent pics, it’s the better of the two, but if it does........

Back