Quantum Mechanix 1/6 Star Trek TOS Kirk and Spock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Quantum Mechanix 1/6 Star Trek The Original Series Kirk and Spock

Going to be out at the coast all day, so I won't be able to check back in here until this evening.... Hope its good news!

Sometimes it just sucks when you suffer from anxiety issues. (I'll just keen taking the meds and crossing everything I can....)

I used to worry. I've dealt with a few bad retailers and had some nasty experiences. You have nothing to worry about with Aaron - top, top guy. But, don't take my word for it, as proof will be in the pudding!

Just received my Kirk here in the UK. Very impressive, this is the first QMX product I've picked up. Also had ANH HT Chewie arrive today and as much as Chewie looks great & better than I expected, Kirk is my favourite of the two.
Best likeness of Shatner in figure or statue form I've seen in almost 30 years of collecting. Highly recommended
Nanjin & QMX deserve high praise for this figure.
20160809_112158.jpg

20160809_113056.jpg

20160809_113124.jpg

20160809_113757.jpg

20160809_113804.jpg

20160809_113813.jpg

20160809_113824.jpg

Get those damn pictures on the walls already

tumblr_lblmtkI7H31qav6f6.gif

Received my Spock yesterday. Wonderful figure

Hey all -- if you got the exclusive Spock, does your Vulcan lyre have woodgrain pattern on it? The pictures on Michael Crawford's site show it with woodgrain, but mine doesn't have it (nor does the photo above) and QMX insists that mine is "correct and in pristine condition". Did Michael just get an advance proto or something?

Hey all -- if you got the exclusive Spock, does your Vulcan lyre have woodgrain pattern on it? The pictures on Michael Crawford's site show it with woodgrain, but mine doesn't have it (nor does the photo above) and QMX insists that mine is "correct and in pristine condition". Did Michael just get an advance proto or something?

Each of these are hand painted, some are likely to be painted more heavy handed than others. Yours is fine. Mine have barely visible wood grain. I wood'nt fret it :rotfl

Wow, the figures look amazing. Looks like QMX did a nice job with the finish and likeness for the final products.

Aaron, I have a Kirk and Spock ordered through you and I have to say I wish all sellers were like as you, constanly updating and concerned for his customers. Thank you!

Thanks for your support!

Today's update! So the company that deals with them once they get here to get them to me have not been paid the VAT that I paid to the shipping company so will not release them until its paid by the Freight Forwarder. We are bombarding the Freight Forwarder to pay this today, if they do I will be driving to Heathrow Airport myself to collect them to save another two days wait!

I am truly hoping that this gets paid this morning but as its a Chinese Company and they are 8 hours ahead if its not paid in the next hour or two we may lose contact until tomorrow.

I do also have some other information that I was discussing with QMx last night. After this shipment we will NOT be using freight forwarders, instead they will come straight from QMx to save all this hassle! Thank you everyone for being so patient!

Thank you Aaron! Like everyone else, I have full trust in you and thank you for all your work and the daily updates.

You know, this race is more exciting for me than anything in the Olympics right now LOL

Your all welcome! Just had an update the company is making the payment as we speak, once cleared I am heading out to Heathrow Airport to pick them up! Yayyy!

Your all welcome! Just had an update the company is making the payment as we speak, once cleared I am heading out to Heathrow Airport to pick them up! Yayyy!
Yay! Is your car big enough for all the boxes? Is it bigger on the inside?

I have a trailer with a Tardis on the back! :hi5:

Top man! Have a safe journey buddy. :clap

Or die trying! Thanks all! Will keep you updated!

Please don't crash, Aaron - that would be a tough one to explain when loads of plastic Kirks and Spocks come tumbling out of your car :lol

Safe journey and thank you very much for going so far out of your way!

Please don't crash, Aaron - that would be a tough one to explain when loads of plastic Kirks and Spocks come tumbling out of your car :lol

Safe journey and thank you very much for going so far out of your way!
I wouldn't mind a Kirk with ripped shirt on the shoulder ;)

Contrary to somebody's guess above, my lyre had absolutely no wood grain painted on it -- it was a piece of smooth brown plastic. Happily after another email exchange QMX agreed to send replacement. Thanks to them for that, and for their rapid response!

I have took the discussion to my dealer thread so this thread does not get clogged up with the ramblings of a mad man! :slap

Back