Quantum Mechanix 1/6 Star Trek TOS Kirk and Spock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Quantum Mechanix 1/6 Star Trek The Original Series Kirk and Spock

Aaron replied to my email yesterday saying that next week I'll be with the figures in hand (I'm in Spain).
I believe it's an indication they should be ready to be shipped by now...hopefully!

Enviado de meu GT-I9515L usando Tapatalk

Sounds like they're still on course to go out over the weekend then..... I am so stupidly excited for these.... So hopefully not long to wait now!

Sounds like they're still on course to go out over the weekend then..... I am so stupidly excited for these.... So hopefully not long to wait now!
You are not alone [emoji2] [emoji2]

Enviado de meu GT-I9515L usando Tapatalk

Hey all, thought I would jump in quickly.

QMx informed me early hours there was a Typhoon on Tuesday in Hong Kong. (Typhoon Nida) which has prevented them arriving this weekend.

I have however got confirmation via the freight forwarder they will arrive with me Tuesday. I will be pulling an all nighter and making sure every single one leaves the following day. This only applies to the first wave. The second wave will be leaving me the week after.

Through the tracking I have they arrived at Heathrow at 17.25 today!

As always feel free to email me if you have any queries!

EDIT : I can only speak for myself, other retailers may have them already or are looking at a similar day I am, I am not sure.
If you have purchased from another retailer you will need to check in with them :)

Don't kill yourself getting them out. I've waited 40 years for decent trek figures.... A few more days won't hurt. A few anxious nerds are not worth your health. Looking forward to them, whenever they arrive.

Don't kill yourself getting them out. I've waited 40 years for decent trek figures.... A few more days won't hurt. A few anxious nerds are not worth your health. Looking forward to them, whenever they arrive.

:exactly::goodpost: I can wait too. Definitely worth it. Even though I'm an "Anx10us" nerd :lol

It's the Klingons, I know it. Typhoon cover story is just so convenient. :)

Well. Had these guys for a week or so- still messing with poses etc.

For now I've settled on a fairly basic stance, but added in a lil extra between the dynamic duo.

It's the Klingons, I know it. Typhoon cover story is just so convenient. :)

It's the new Typhoon class Klingon ship - it hides underwater, waiting to pray on cargo ships carrying our ST figures!

It's the new Typhoon class Klingon ship - it hides underwater, waiting to pray on cargo ships carrying our ST figures!

ST-IV-klingon.jpg

Quantum Mechanix 1/6 Star Trek The Original Series Kirk and Spock

Just ordered both exclusives instantly after seeing in hand pics!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are so f--king good. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These figures really are fantastic! They should get some sort of award for 1/6 scale figures. I'm still experimenting with the pose I want to keep them in. Here is another cell phone pic (really doesn't do them justice) of another pose I am trying out...
FullSizeRender.jpg

Portrait of a hero.

And just for fun:

Back