Quantum Mechanix 1/6 Star Trek TOS Kirk and Spock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Quantum Mechanix 1/6 Star Trek The Original Series Kirk and Spock

I've got Kirk coming from eBay. :yess: Used a coupon and got a good deal from AlterEgo. I can't wait! The pics are killing me.

80% of the forum is built up with people guessing and not really knowing what they're talking about :lol

You don't know what you're talking about. It's really 82%. :lecture

:D

so anyone made a brandy bottle for the enemy within kirk look? my god that ep is pure gold :clap

For any Australians interested, the Kirk and Spock exclusives are now available at popcultcha, although even with their free shipping, the price there is basically exactly the same as buying them direct from QMX (with shipping). So convenience for some, maybe, but no bargains to be had here (though you do get the equivalent of a $20 discount for a future order).

They don't appear to be stocking the regulars, either.

This is Burke chair I have 3D printed. I will need to touch up the paint for sure.

This is some of my TOS 3D attempts in the Diamond Select scale. I am changing over to QMX scale now. Working on Spock's station

https://www.trektoy.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=5734&page=2

I cant wait to see the final touch of the chair.i will print that too if the result is good.
Please post more.
o.png

This is Burke chair I have 3D printed. I will need to touch up the paint for sure.

This is some of my TOS 3D attempts in the Diamond Select scale. I am changing over to QMX scale now. Working on Spock's station

https://www.trektoy.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=5734&page=2

Dude you should so use pleather or vinyl and upholster that chair....it would look so cool

Yeah I'm reworking it

Got my replacement head for Kirk today replacing the one with the pencil mustache like smudge under his nose. He looks perfect now!

God these figures are gorgeous. I've never even seen the original show and I'm still thinking about getting them, haha.

I need a Purple shash

Got my replacement head for Kirk today replacing the one with the pencil mustache like smudge under his nose. He looks perfect now!

Good stuff. Congrats.

Hoping my Spock will be here on Monday, Kirk is getting lonely. And a lonely kirk is a dangerous thing... :p

I'm still waiting on both of my figures. I hope Hobby Galaxy gets theirs soon.

Started to get nervous about availability here in Oz, so pulled the trigger on the regulars before Popcultcha listed the exclusives. More bummed about the phaser rifle than the lute though.

The extras are good to be honest. Especially that phaser rifle!!

Now, not the best of set ups but I tried a classic Kirk move.
Here, he's a lil psd at Spock for something!!!

"I find your over-reliance on drop kicks during combat to be highly illogical, Captain" :p

Quantum Mechanix 1/6 Star Trek The Original Series Kirk and Spock

Make no mistake...Quantum Mechanix f'n killed it with Kirk and Spock! Love these figures! Omg! Lol.

"Spock...I think...there's...something going...on". [emoji851][emoji851][emoji851]
[emoji851][emoji851][emoji851]
89f0eed3caec4409ac85b151c542c24d.jpg
2e2030467e6c7ee2d7e9733bc7beab07.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love to see your shoulder roll

Back