Quantum Mechanix 1/6 Star Trek TOS Kirk and Spock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Quantum Mechanix 1/6 Star Trek The Original Series Kirk and Spock

I assumed that was just a general question. Dave didn't indicate he was asking on anyone's behalf.

I was asking for a specific reason, but there are a number of factors to consider when including an exclusive item. The harp and the phaser rifle will be the exclusives.

Has it been announced when we can buy the exclusive? Great year to be a Trek fan.

I dont even see them on the qmx site. I saw them before but nothing now. They take them down?

Keep missing the sweet deals. Now Hobby Galaxy have replaced their hefty discount with a store credit.

I would like to know when the exclusive figures will be available?

...Thank you, Matt.

We are watching, my friend.

Yes, I am getting a little worried as I definitly want to get exclusive sets. I am from Europe and still font know if I should order internationally or wait for an exclusove European supplier... :dunno

Yes, I am getting a little worried as I definitly want to get exclusive sets. I am from Europe and still font know if I should order internationally or wait for an exclusove European supplier... :dunno

Be patient. It's all good

I thought Dave had indicated April some time back......we shall see

If I did, I was mistaken. The exclusives will probably be available similarly to how Mal was available. They won't sell them until ready to ship. Which will be July. More official pictures will be up in April most likely.

If I did, I was mistaken. The exclusives will probably be available similarly to how Mal was available. They won't sell them until ready to ship. Which will be July. More official pictures will be up in April most likely.

Thanks for clarification. I may have misremembered!

Keep missing the sweet deals. Now Hobby Galaxy have replaced their hefty discount with a store credit.

QMx doesn't allow retailers to discount their products. . . good luck finding a deal, if you do, QMx will probably shut it down.

All I ask about the EX on the QmX site: when its time and all that, will someone in the 'know' give us a weeks notice, please? Thank you very much.

Just discovered these. I'm a massive TOS fan so these look fantastic. I keep seeing various prices mentioned for the preorders. So far I've only found them for $179. Thinking about getting them from BBTS.

I saw these in person at Wondercon this weekend. I was pretty disappointed in how big Kirk's head looks compared to his body...

I saw these in person at Wondercon this weekend. I was pretty disappointed in how big Kirk's head looks compared to his body...

Trivial to fix if they haven't already made 1000 of them.

that one that was online was from möbius. it's not Qm's

No you didn't. The QMx prototypes weren't at Wondercon. You may have seen the Moebius ones - they were there.

Back