Quantum Mechanix 1/6 Star Trek TOS Kirk and Spock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Quantum Mechanix 1/6 Star Trek The Original Series Kirk and Spock

The transporter pad base is an awesome option. I noticed the QMx Spock has a base but not Kirk. Makes me wonder why.

The QMx bases were not done when the photos were taken. Both figures will have bases that are very different from what's shown.

Oh cool. I had just read on BBTS that he came with a dynamic stand but it wasn't mentioned for Kirk. So glad to hear he'll have one as well.

I saw these in person at Wondercon this weekend. I was pretty disappointed in how big Kirk's head looks compared to his body...

The reason that Moebius figures have big heads is because the heads will shrink during production.

I've only just seen this thread (I'm too busy for forum reading lately lol) but I just wanted to congratulate Nanjin on all his Trek work since he started this obsession of his (it really is), and for linking up with QMx so that PLENTY of people will finally get to own his figures. Well done sir!!

I've only just seen this thread (I'm too busy for forum reading lately lol) but I just wanted to congratulate Nanjin on all his Trek work since he started this obsession of his (it really is), and for linking up with QMx so that PLENTY of people will finally get to own his figures. Well done sir!!

To tell the truth, without Darren, I wouldn't come this far. Thank you, Darren.

*happy feels* :hi5:

Any news on when this goes up on Qmx?

You can pre order on hlj.com

Any news on the exclusives? Thought they were originally going up around this time? Clarification is logical, Jim!

FYI, the antenna (cover) is 18k Gold Plated. This is the only way to make this cover realistically. FullSizeRender.jpg

Neat! I am anxiously awaiting for the exclusive PO to go up. :)

I strongly advise to get the exclusive version.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hasn't it already been mentioned that live ordering for the EX will go up when the figures are released?

That's what they did with Mel but they let you get on a mailing list for it.

That's what they did with Mel but they let you get on a mailing list for it.

Yeah, a lot of good that did. I signed up for that mailing list the day they allowed you to do it, and never received an email when it actually went up for order. If it wasn't for this forum, I wouldn't have known when it was actually up for order.

Back