QMX Star Trek General discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kirk and Spock figures becoming harder to find. I have Spock, Kirk, and McCoy already but was hoping to pick up second Capt Kirk to go with chair. I’m [emoji848] that might not happen now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This please :lecture

tumblr_inline_mfe4p1Omm51qf4zgi.jpg

They should consider bringing out a variant green shirt Kirk to go with the release of the command chair, either individually or as part of an exclusive combo pack.

I actually like my current Kirk hanging out with Spock and McCoy, so I'm not planning on getting the command chair at the moment. However if they did a second Kirk release with the wraparound green shirt then I'd gladly buy that and the chair as a separate display.

Even with a limited budget, even I would probably be down with some kind of varients of Kirk and Spock. There are just so many good ones. I know I want at least two more Spocks(wrath of khan and mirror mirror) and Kirk I would love to get Wrath of Khan and probably one of the green dress shirts.

I can't see myself buying another TOS Kirk or Spock except for Romulan Kirk or Mirror Spock. I would gladly buy a green casual or dress uniform if QMX or some indivdual sold them

I would love the first or third version of Kirk in pictures. Mirror version is cool but would have to have the rubber arms which would mean all new body. If they did a say....500 or 750 limited release with Captain Kirk with green shirt to go with chair..or even made it a SDCC Exclusive. I think they would sell out rather quickly. It would be cool if they sold just the outfit but I would want two regardless. One with Bones and Spock in landing party...and another in his chair. I actually met William Shatner at a Philly Comic Con. I got a photo signed of him sitting in Captain's Chair wearing green shirt. I said Thank You after he signed! All dramatic he said...Nooooooooo....Thank Yoooooooooou!!!! Too funny.

They could include two different shirts, not much to ask imo.
Personally I prefer the third one, second from the right with the black ringed collar.

I'd prefer Mirror Kirk to have a completely different expression than the regular one, something to show that it's a different character and not Prime Universe Kirk when he was transported to the Mirror Universe.

Back