QMX Star Trek General discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG20170908112013.jpg

Awesome looking pic!

Deck five.

If they do a Dr Pulaski I look forward to doing a TNG turbolift to recreate her death scene;);)

Is it safe to order Picard from anywhere yet?

Not that i know of. I bought a Picard from two different retailers in hopes that one would be unstained. They were both stained unfortunately. The only way you can get an unstained sculpt that i know of is order one and receive a replacement head through the retailer.

In my experience, QMX only replaced the Picard head if you got it from them, NOT from another retailer. Either way, I'm over it. I never see the stain because I never slide his collar down that low. I'm ready for the next Trek figure and I hope they've fixed the TNG figures tunics for the future so this fiasco won't happen again.

I'm all in for the TNG crew, and Janeway, Seven, maybe the doctor. I really like Voyager, but don't care about collecting the whole crew for some reason.

Looks like the captains chair is now going to be December. Very odd since I thought QMX didn't solicit until the product was ready to ship, and this went up for PO in July. An unusually long time lag for them.

Looks like the captains chair is now going to be December. Very odd since I thought QMX didn't solicit until the product was ready to ship, and this went up for PO in July. An unusually long time lag for them.
That's disappointing, I was looking forward to getting that set up soon. Where did you hear that? Thanks.

Just got my QMX TOS Kirk from BBTS. I'm very impressed with the quality. Figure has good weight and the outfit looks top notch. The head sculpt goes without saying...It's amazing. I usually only collect Hot Toys so I was afraid I might be disappointed. I will definately be picking up McCoy and Spock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Anyone know if TWOK Kirk and Spock are still scheduled for Q1 2018? How far out does QMX usually put out preorders before release?

Typically QmX put up something for preorder and about a month later it is released.

I think at SDCC Nanjin said the TWOK stuff is coming Q1 or Q2 2018. I know for the rest of this year we have TOS Khan coming next month, the Captains Chair coming around November, and either a TNG or TOS figure in December.

Typically QmX put up something for preorder and about a month later it is released.

I think at SDCC Nanjin said the TWOK stuff is coming Q1 or Q2 2018. I know for the rest of this year we have TOS Khan coming next month, the Captains Chair coming around November, and either a TNG or TOS figure in December.

Awesome. Thanks for the info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back