QMX Star Trek General discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why? Sisko was bald in the redtop uniform from seasons 3-5.

Though Sisko probably had the most "looks" of any other captain (except, maybe, for Janeway's rotating hairstyles):

Hair, no beard/redtop/TNG badge
Hair, no beard/redtop/DS9 badge
Hair, beard/redtop/DS9 badge *albeit briefly*
No hair, beard/redtop/DS9 badge
No hair, beard/FC top/DS9 badge

I would think the most iconic look is the FC one Nanjin is planning, since that's when the Dominion War happened.

A Sisko with both unis would require two heads, with hair no beard and another bald with beard

Bald with beard would cover both.

IMG_3835.JPG
IMG_3836.JPG

He was more settled into the role and the show when he was bald. Plus thats when most of the memorable stuff happened.

Avery Brooks looked far better with a beard and shaved head than with hair, mostly because he has no eyebrows. He wanted that look but was forced by the producers to have hair so that he didn't look like his character Hawk from Spencer for Hire. So when it comes to Sisko, I only want the shaved head with beard appearance, he also had that look for some of the best of DS9. If it doesn't add that much to the cost, I'd be okay with these coming with both uniforms. If I had to pick just one though, I'd go with the FC uniform.

And Miles O'Brien is a must have for me, the character felt the most like an everyman on the show, he's the most relatable character imo.

Just so I understand what you are saying- you would like it if the figures came with more than one uniform? Im not holding to what would be released (if anything) but only that if you had your way you would include more than one uniform?
Different series has different uniforms.

Sent from my SM-G9550 using Tapatalk

I definitely want Sisko with a bald/goatee headsculpt. I prefer the DS9/VOY uniform, but Nanjin's argument in favor of the FC uniform is very compelling... and the look suited Brooks well, so now I'm not so sure.

As far as Jadzia and O'Brien go though, if we get them, I think both look better in the earlier, DS9/VOY style uniforms... even though I think having the crew in different era uniforms would look strange.

And what hairstyle/uniform would we like to see Kira in? That's a tougher call!

Not feeling any love for those, but great for DS9 fans.

I'm praying QMx lift their game back to Kirk level.

Dax needs a lot of work. Sisko though is looking real good. I also feel the First Contact uniforms would make them both look better.

I like Sisko but as I commented to Nanjin, the body is too skinny and he agrees. Needs some padding.

I'm loving both first draft or not DS9 was my favourite series can't wait to get some what ever uniform they come in ill be happy!
Thanks Nanjin

Back