QMX Star Trek General discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not the most flattering light or angles to show these off, they look okay from those pics. I'm more interested in these than I am about picking up Picard at the moment.

Nanjin just teased this on his Facebook
IMG_3143.JPG

Not for me I'm afraid. I think Voyager was one show too far. They should have rested the franchise for a few years after DS9 and then come in on all cylinders for Enterprise, which I think would have been more of a success without 'Trek fatigue'

Finally we see a glimpse of 7of9. Glad they went with her maroon uniform. Looking forward to the full reveal!

Good to see 7 of 9 too! I think the silver uniform might've been too difficult to get right, I'm fine with the maroon uni.

Have to do janeway if you do 7/9.

Obvious question is when will these be available, if at all. We've been shown a lot of stuff.

I know, there have been so many teases it's getting hard to keep track of them all.

I think so far we've seen:

Scotty
Sulu
Uhura
TWOK Kirk
TWOK Spock
TOS Khan
TWOK Khan
Riker
Data
Geordi
Worf
Q
Sisko
Dax
Seven
Beyond Kirk

I know, there have been so many teases it's getting hard to keep track of them all.

Scotty
Sulu
Uhura
TWOK Kirk
TWOK Spock
TOS Khan
TWOK Khan
Riker
Data
Geordi
Worf
Q
Sisko
Dax
Seven
Beyond Kirk

Not Uhura. Unsure what plans are on her

Nanjin Tam:
"They are first draft only! Just need some refinements. Yes, more TOS are coming..."
Awesome! :rock
I def want some DS9 characters.

Nanjin Tam:
More than likely, actually 90%, I will end up going for the First Contact uniform for DS9. I want to leave this uniform for Voyager. Thoughts?
I'd be fine with either.
But the 2370s one is unique so I'd be cool to have a line of characters in that uniform.

Scotty
Sulu
Uhura
TWOK Kirk
TWOK Spock
TOS Khan
TWOK Khan
Riker
Data
Geordi
Worf
Q
Sisko
Dax
Seven
Beyond Kirk

Don't forget that Nanjin has mentioned that they have Dr. Crusher and Counselor Troi in various stages of development as well. I think he even said Crusher has an actual prototype.

Scotty
Sulu
Uhura
TWOK Kirk
TWOK Spock
TOS Khan
TWOK Khan
Riker
Data
Geordi
Worf
Q
Sisko
Dax
Seven
Beyond Kirk

That right there is way too much all at once! No way would I be able to afford half of that list, I hope these will get released over the next five or so years.

My hope is they start doing 5-6 a year. Only because of the sheer number of them in development. Anymore than that and I'd have to do some major passing at times because of finances. And even the 5-6 a year, I'd have to cut down on other lines(which I'm willing to do). So far this year we've only gotten McCoy and Picard so they easily could've given us 2 more and many of us could get them. I still have hope for at least one more release this year.

Back