QMX Star Trek General discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nanjin,

will there be a real chance that you'll produce a 1:6 scale bridge, let's say Spock's station, Scotty's station, the navigation/helm?
That depends on the demand. I am a professional and a business owner now, I can no longer do things like a spoil OG but with projects that will generate income to feed my facility (a rational business owner and not just a team leader)

I strongly believe I am the last chance for 1/6 to survive. But the survival possibilities are in the hands of the 1/6 Trek fans now. Not in my hands anymore.

1/6 Trek fans will decide whether 1/6 trek can continue from this point forward.

I no longer need to worry about licensing. CBS Trek needs me.

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk

Hi Nanjin, Will you still be hiring those factory workers with special needs? That would be great if you are able to continue to do so.
1/6 Trek is my jumpboard to build a school for physical disabled children.

Only 1/6 Trek production can help me accomplish this. I have to first show someone, physical disabled does not mean unproductive. This is where trek production comes in.

They are highly motivated to learn and to have opportunities to create something good, and improve their living quality.

Everyone is happy, except QMx [emoji1]

Only 1/6 Trek production can help me accomplish this. I have to first show someone, physical disabled does not mean unproductive. This is where trek production comes in.

They are highly motivated to learn and to have opportunities to create something good, and improve their living quality.

A big thumbs up from me for your endeavour!

That is wonderful news. A most beautiful endeavor.

That is an awesome goal and I find it fitting that ST can play a part of making it a reality.

Any hints on when or if we will be seeing pre-orders for new ST this year? Not sure where you are in all of this and if you even have the rights/ability to make anything yet but I am starting to save up now.

That is an awesome goal and I find it fitting that ST can play a part of making it a reality.

Any hints on when or if we will be seeing pre-orders for new ST this year? Not sure where you are in all of this and if you even have the rights/ability to make anything yet but I am starting to save up now.
Save up now. I know you guys well, and I will try not to break your budget in just one year [emoji1787]

If true that’s awesome. You going to be re-doing figures previously released by QMX? I have most of that collection aside from Scotty and Sulu.

If true that?s awesome. You going to be re-doing figures previously released by QMX? I have most of that collection aside from Scotty and Sulu.

Important question of Mike86, that concerns me, too, Nanjin. I've still some pre-orders somewhere (not being sure they will be fulfilled), I'd prefer to buy from your very own new production.

Nanjin, when releasing Uhura don?t forget to give Sotty his crush lt. Mira Romaine, she?s got the same body as Uhura, just the skin tone has to be changed. And of course the color of her uniform, even the rank braids are the same. Not only Scotty would be very very happy!

Nanjin, when releasing Uhura don?t forget to give Sotty his crush lt. Mira Romaine, she?s got the same body as Uhura, just the skin tone has to be changed. And of course the color of her uniform, even the rank braids are the same. Not only Scotty would be very very happy!

She will be thousand dollars figure without quantity leverage.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'd pick up Uhura and Scotty and Sulu if you release them. I placed my order with BBTS for the latter two over a year ago and don't expect them to be re-released by QMX at this point.

Back