QMX Star Trek General discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure what's going on exactly but if you are making more Trek Nanjin, we will ALL buy some.[emoji5][emoji106]

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

Not sure what's going on exactly but if you are making more Trek Nanjin, we will ALL buy some.[emoji5][emoji106]

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk
...is nearly an eternity.

Don't scratch your head because of my words. My neurons don't connect correctly and i speak nonsense.

I have a plan, and I will execute it, wisely.

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk

I hope we get the Wrath of Khan (or Undiscovered Country) figures eventually plus the TOS Uhura. Thanks to Nanjin for the wonderful figures you have created already. They give me much enjoyment. I sadly lost my partner to cancer in July after myself having a kidney transplant in April so it has been a very tough year (plus getting Covid on the transplant ward). The five wonderful TOS crew we already have and the Picard have helped to keep my mind occupied which is something I needed to do very much. Thanks again.

I hope we get the Wrath of Khan (or Undiscovered Country) figures eventually plus the TOS Uhura. Thanks to Nanjin for the wonderful figures you have created already. They give me much enjoyment. I sadly lost my partner to cancer in July after myself having a kidney transplant in April so it has been a very tough year (plus getting Covid on the transplant ward). The five wonderful TOS crew we already have and the Picard have helped to keep my mind occupied which is something I needed to do very much. Thanks again.

I'm sorry to hear that. God bless you! And keep enjoying your action figures.

Found that of William Shatner hoping arrive soon! Trying to make the trilogy of most famous star trek captains!

"And the Oscar for Astra's favorite action figure goes to..."

"Me, me, give it to me!" - "No me, I was here first!"

Oscar 1.jpg

"Actually, the Oscar goes to both of you. Stop fighting."

"Sorry, mate. No offense." - "None taken. I know how it is."

Oscar 2.jpg

I really wish I hadn't hesitated on getting the Kirk figure. I kept putting it off like a fool and when I was ready it was sold out. I got the chair for $49.99 on Wal-Mart a while back and it just shipped.

Going to have a chair with no Kirk lol. If anyone's selling a Kirk, let me know.

I really wish I hadn't hesitated on getting the Kirk figure. I kept putting it off like a fool and when I was ready it was sold out. I got the chair for $49.99 on Wal-Mart a while back and it just shipped.

Going to have a chair with no Kirk lol. If anyone's selling a Kirk, let me know.
Wait....

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk

Anyone know of a 1/6th TOS female science/medical uniform available anywhere? I'm trying to customise a Mckenna figure from Star Trek Continues.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Anyone know of a 1/6th TOS female science/medical uniform available anywhere? I'm trying to customise a Mckenna figure from Star Trek Continues.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

I think I saw gee Whiz customs advertise some uniforms they had made for someone. They will at least have the pattern.

I hope for more sixth scale Trek, but I at least am happy having Kirk, Spock, McCoy and the chair. Plus I also have Khan and Picard. Pretty good collection of characters overall, though I would fill out the crew if I had the chance.

Back