QMX Star Trek General discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad I got mine when I did (even though I still need to have BBTS ship them from my Pile of Loot).

Just bought the pair from there a few days ago. Probably wait and see if the Flash Gordon figs come in before I have them shipped though. Glad I didn?t miss out completely as I was waiting for TWOK and not going to buy anything from TOS.

So I don’t know how to embed a Tweet but QMX made a post about an upcoming Q-Fig release. I decided to reply because I saw it and wanted to see how they would respond. Copies of what I wrote and their reply are below.

(Me)So are sixth scale releases pretty much dead in favor of the Q-Figs? I mean the Q-Figs are nice for those who are into them, but some new sixth scale releases would be good too.

(QMX)
QMx
@QMxInsider
?
Mar 31
Replying to
@
We absolutely have more 1/6 coming. But we just aren’t in a place where we can reveal them yet. But trust us when we say we are committed to the line and some amazing articulated figures are coming soon!

So either they’re lying to me to save face on their social media or they have something planned out. Guess we’ll see.

:rotfl :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

That?s because we were April 1st.
I felt like April 1 everytime when I returned to the office and when I was supposed to hear reasons.

I myself is really looking forward to their 1/6

Their price and the Amazing quality that they think everyone can do.

I do wonder can they survive the Virus tsunami.

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk

It sounds like you're talking about the US, apart from the Communist bit.

We have entered the realm of off-topic probably, but no, I was talking about China and the likelihood of falsified information and statistics released by that government regarding the virus, not to mention all things in general. And the fact that certain doctors and others who have attempted truthfulness have been eliminated. Do you really think the US compares with that?

So I don?t know how to embed a Tweet but QMX made a post about an upcoming Q-Fig release. I decided to reply because I saw it and wanted to see how they would respond. Copies of what I wrote and their reply are below.

(Me)So are sixth scale releases pretty much dead in favor of the Q-Figs? I mean the Q-Figs are nice for those who are into them, but some new sixth scale releases would be good too.

(QMX)
QMx
@QMxInsider
?
Mar 31
Replying to
@
We absolutely have more 1/6 coming. But we just aren?t in a place where we can reveal them yet. But trust us when we say we are committed to the line and some amazing articulated figures are coming soon!

So either they?re lying to me to save face on their social media or they have something planned out. Guess we?ll see.

Its cool that they responded. Thats more than I can say. Twice last month I politely asked them if they were still planning to fulfill Sulu preorders (one inquiry through their web contact portal and once via an email to customer service) and got no reply to either inquiry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great to see you back Nanjin,

Again, thank you for the Sulu figure, hope and your family are staying safe, and healthy.

please let me know if you ever get the Red uniform made. I'm still looking for one.

Best,

Adam O.

Under -2800
Over +4300
Under = no re release within 12 months
Over = re release within 12 months.

Wait?!?! Are you saying there is a chance for a McCoy re-release?!?! I have been swamped with this whole virus thing. Between my wife being a teacher having to learn and teach virtually and three young kids now how and also in virtual school and myself being considered essential having to figure out how to work remote and also be at job sites but also make sure everyone follows CDC guidelines (try having and policing open air meetings where everyone has to be at least 6? apart, not touch their faces, etc). I have been out of it.

If there is a chance at a McCoy re-release I am going to have to teach down a Scotty for a family member and I still need a Sulu. I had kind of given up on QMX. All my hopes are in Nanjin getting the license himself down the line (and then I will have to get a 2nd job, sell my plasma and whatever else I need to do to not miss a release).

I hate even asking and bothering you Nanjin but do you have any Scottys or Sulus left for after this COVID-19 crisis passes?

Wait?!?! Are you saying there is a chance for a McCoy re-release?!?! I have been swamped with this whole virus thing. Between my wife being a teacher having to learn and teach virtually and three young kids now how and also in virtual school and myself being considered essential having to figure out how to work remote and also be at job sites but also make sure everyone follows CDC guidelines (try having and policing open air meetings where everyone has to be at least 6? apart, not touch their faces, etc). I have been out of it.

If there is a chance at a McCoy re-release I am going to have to teach down a Scotty for a family member and I still need a Sulu. I had kind of given up on QMX. All my hopes are in Nanjin getting the license himself down the line (and then I will have to get a 2nd job, sell my plasma and whatever else I need to do to not miss a release).

I hate even asking and bothering you Nanjin but do you have any Scottys or Sulus left for after this COVID-19 crisis passes?
Haha, LOL, you must have never gambled on sports.

Under -2800 means betting $2800 to win $100 if there is NO re-release within 12 months.

Over +4300 means betting $100 to win $4300 if there is a re release within 12 months.

Back