QMX Star Trek General discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, I finally got around to getting Spock (thanks again powers-that-be for the re-release) and it's fantastic! One question, is there supposed to be magnets on both hips? The box photo shows the communicator on the left hip and the phaser on the right, but my figure only seems to have a right hip magnet.

Thanks again Nanjin for stellar work!

FYI, I am fighting for 1/6 in many fronts.

I am dead serious about starting a petition.... i am also seriously seeing this as something for us Trek friends, not just a personal venture.

All I need is the license then I can implement the plan that I have for many years.

I attack this plan of mine constantly, trying to prove to myself that I am wrong and my plan will fail.

As of today, there are nothing there that have greater than 50% failing possibilities.

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk

I will sign that petition day 1!

QMx would love to sue me! (I hope they do but not with Trek)

I am looking at ViacomCBS. If I offended them, I can NEVER EVER able to produce ALL TREK.

The top person in CBS Consumer Product knows me.

My last tactic is to organize a petition for ViacomCBS Trek department.

How would one sign this petition? I'd love to support the effort to get these great 1/6 Trek figures up and running again.

Two pieces of Magnets at rear of the waist area (phaser 1 and Comm, McCoy has one more in front), and one at the right hip (phaser 2)

Two pieces of Magnets at rear of the waist area (phaser 1 and Comm, McCoy has one more in front), and one at the right hip (phaser 2)

Just found the magnet around back. Not sure why the box pic shows the comm on the left hip but this makes more sense. Thanks!

Just found the magnet around back. Not sure why the box pic shows the comm on the left hip but this makes more sense. Thanks!
Because there were only Trek fans and NO TREK Geek.

Let's be specific, the left rear magnet is for comm, the right rear is for phaser one.

With S1 Utility belt, comm goes in front.

Saw this mentioned on FB, I haven?t been on this site in ages, and frankly was just waiting for TWOK series. Had a chance to buy Bones with Spock/Kirk on sale a couple years back, wanted the movie versions, thought too long, decided it was too good a deal and both K/S were then sold out and so I passed on Bones. What a mistake! I?ve only had Picard all this time, and now that I realize this fantastic line is all but gone, it lit a fire. Bought the Captains chair from SS (had a discount to burn and it was eligible) and bought the K/S two pack from BBTS. At least that will give me a competent display that I can live with. Read back a couple hundred pages of this and can only shake my head.

QMx has now officially acknowledged no more Kirk and Spock: “SOLD OUT.”

I reached out to them a couple of times because their website showed Spock as "more on the way" but was told that was a mistake. Not sure if they updated. I'll probably remind them as much as I'm able about the WoK figures they left on the table.

I reached out to them a couple of times because their website showed Spock as "more on the way" but was told that was a mistake. Not sure if they updated. I'll probably remind them as much as I'm able about the WoK figures they left on the table.

Yes, they did update. That's what I'm saying, now their website shows: SOLD OUT.

I'm loving this figure. Such great work.

IMG_6557.jpg

Back