QMX Star Trek General discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, based ENTIRELY on the positive feedback the 2.0 Kirk and Spock figures have been getting here, I also placed an order on the set BBTS is offering which just became in-stock. I already got the 1.0 exclusive versions of these figures, but I want to show my continuing support for this line and may just decide on selling which ever version I prefer less at some point in the near future.
...and you would still have the phaser rifle, S1 belt...

Thank you for your support on 1/6 Trek

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk

Well when I ordered the Kirk and Spock set from BBTS a few days back it was listed as a pre-order and was just fulfilled today. So who knows. Maybe QMX still has stock. I would think if not they’d have notified retailers and told them to pull pre-order pages.

Well I meant anything beyond Kirk and Spock since they're obviously shipping. They're the last Trek thing he produced for them.

Decided to say screw it and pre-ordered Scotty and Sulu from BBTS. Hopefully I’ll get them. If I do I hope I’ll be able to track down a McCoy for a reasonable price. I’d take Khan too, but he’s not as big a priority. Unsure about the chair yet.

Just had my order for Kirk 2.0 cancelled by Alter Ego. Never had this happen before.

Just got word from my local hobby store that my "two Star Trek figures" are on the way...
Now I don't know where they ordered them from, but I had already given up on getting Scotty and Sulu!

So, in order to celebrate, here's a quick pic of Kirk and Spock:

IMG_0827.jpg

Crap, after the last couple posts I’m not confident about getting my Scotty and Sulu. I guess at least Kirk and Spock will be good to have.

I really regret not getting McCoy at retail when I had the chance. He was available for so long and was eligible for discounts from Sideshow. Of course that was before Kirk and Spock were reissued and I didn’t have them. I feel like he’ll either be hard to track down or I’ll have to pay a lot to get him.

So here's a question.... I already have the first versions of Kirk and Spock (and plan to keep them). But, if I was to get only ONE of the 2.0 versions, which one of the two would everyone recommend?

So here's a question.... I already have the first versions of Kirk and Spock (and plan to keep them). But, if I was to get only ONE of the 2.0 versions, which one of the two would everyone recommend?

Spock - the new body is perfect for him...

Just found out about the 2.0 release of Kirk and Spock on this thread right now. Has it been confirmed that the two pack currently available on Big Bad Toy store is for the version 2.0 figures?

Just found out about the 2.0 release of Kirk and Spock on this thread right now. Has it been confirmed that the two pack currently available on Big Bad Toy store is for the version 2.0 figures?
I have to imagine they are. Unless they found some backstock of the V1 figures. I doubt it though since they were sold out for quite a while.

Back