QMX Star Trek General discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just found out about the 2.0 release of Kirk and Spock on this thread right now. Has it been confirmed that the two pack currently available on Big Bad Toy store is for the version 2.0 figures?

Anyone that has them in stock now for retail will have the 2.0's.

Scotty is examining the (advent calendar) time machine that I found for him!

Time machine TW.jpg

I sent QMX an email regarding Chekov and Uhura, this was their response...

"Yes, we are still working on Chekov and Uhura. As of right now, as these figures are still in development, we do not yet have an estimated release date for either of them.

I would suggest following us on Facebook and/or Twitter, or subscribing to the QMx Insider newsletter for the latest updates on our upcoming 1:6 scale figures.

I still have my doubts that these will be released, but I will keep my fingers crossed!

Selling up my QMX Star Trek collection, which consists of:

Kirk (Exclusive Version), Spock (Exclusive Version), McCoy (Exclusive Version), Scotty & the Captain’s Chair.

Would prefer to sell as a set, but will split if I can get guaranteed buyers (and receive payment from them!) for all 5 items.

Drop me a PM if you’re interested.

I would prefer UK buyers due to the hassle and cost of shipping overseas, but I will consider overseas buyers if you are prepared to meet the full shipping costs.

Pete

675DFC15-60BA-4B1C-BB85-F2A2D9EA7F3F.jpg

QMx sent me a replacement Spock sculpt, I had to laugh when I opened it though. It's the V1 head. Tan skin and light brown eyes. I hope they correct this for me. Disappointing.

People are receiving 2nd release KnS.

The physical disabled workers did amazing works, didnt they? [emoji4]

(Beside the sleeve braids and the chest patches, all done in house)
f2857a6919cfb4016ad80e87a3b2e274.jpg

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk

People are receiving 2nd release KnS.

The physical disabled workers did amazing works, didnt they? [emoji4]

(Beside the sleeve braids and the chest patches, all done in house)
f2857a6919cfb4016ad80e87a3b2e274.jpg

The ones I got from you arrived and they are fantastic! Your crew did a great job on them.

had tons of scuffs on the top of my spock head in the package on V2.. QMX did no better job than last time when it comes to protecting these things in the package.

I just got my Kirk and Spock V2's out and on display. The packaging and presentation and overall quality of these figures are just phenomenal, especially at their price point. Why did I not get Scotty and Bones when I had the chance...? I'm sure that'll be something I just regret at this point. I just had my heart set on TWOK and TNG era figures to come when that was going to happen. Now I'm just happy I was able to at least get Kirk and Spock to go with Picard. Thanks Nanjin for what you were able to deliver. In an alternate universe where QMX didn't screw this up, I bet my Trek figure collection is pretty epic!

Guys

If anyone like a MIB K&S from V1.0
and prefer with the original Kirk body ,
I am letting them go for a good deal

Lmk

I bit the bullet and also got the re-issued Kirk and Spock. I already have the original figures which I'll end up selling mint in box. Only Sulu is missing, which I'll have to figure out.

I bit the bullet and also got the re-issued Kirk and Spock. I already have the original figures which I'll end up selling mint in box. Only Sulu is missing, which I'll have to figure out.
Thoughts on comparing the 2016 and 2019 releases?

Sulu arrived today direct from Nanjin. Thanks again! (Sorry for the crappy phone pics, the battery in my real camera is being charged).

IMG_8242.jpg

Back