QMX Star Trek General discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received my Spock 2.0 on Thursday from QMX and what a fantastic difference from 1.0. I was on the fence about upgrading but I am now ecstatic that I did.

The first thing I noticed was the improved painting on the head sculpt (which was badly needed from 1.0). Then I looked at the improved tailoring of the uniform and body which put a wide grin on my face. I have been a Star Trek fan since the 1960's. When playing with my 12" GI Joes back then, I always pretended they were Trek characters and dreaming of the day when someone would make 1/6 TOS figures.

Nanjin made my dreams come true with his original customs and together with QMX, Nanjin has exceeded what I could have ever expected.
Thank you Nanjin for that!!!!

I don't know what plans QMX has for future Trek releases, but hopefully one day Nanjin can find a way to bring us more 1/6 Trek.

If anyone is on the fence about 2.0 like I was, don't be. Spock 2.0 looks like a shrunken down Leonard Nimoy. It was on QMX's website last week but is showing out of stock again. While I feels less of a need to upgrade Kirk, if it shows up as available, I will upgrade him as well.

I leave you with this altered quote:
Of all the Spock figures I have encountered in my travels, 2.0 is the most human.

Last edited:
I received my Spock 2.0 on Thursday from QMX and what a fantastic difference from 1.0. I was on the fence about upgrading but I am now ecstatic that I did.

The first thing I noticed was the improved painting on the head sculpt (which was badly needed from 1.0). Then I looked at the improved tailoring of the uniform and body which put a wide grin on my face. I have been a Star Trek fan since the 1960's. When playing with my 12" GI Joes back then, I always pretended they were Trek characters and dreaming of the day when someone would make 1/6 TOS figures.

Nanjin made my dreams come true with his original customs and together with QMX, Nanjin has exceeded what I could have ever expected.
Thank you Nanjin for that!!!!

I don't know what plans QMX has for future Trek releases, but hopefully one day Nanjin can find a way to bring us more 1/6 Trek.

If anyone is on the fence about 2.0 like I was, don't be. Spock 2.0 looks like a shrunken down Leonard Nimoy. It was on QMX's website last week but is showing out of stock again. While I feels less of a need to upgrade Kirk, if it shows up as available, I will upgrade him as well.

I leave you with this altered quote:
Of all the Spock figures I have encountered in my travels, 2.0 is the most human.

Get Kirk 2.0

Get anything Nanjin 2.0

No regrets, amazing pieces

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pics or it didn?t happen...

8c67b5c261c8ddb30b44635e839fa137.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I asked you but didn?t get a response once I said my brother?s order came in from another retailer.

Can we still get the pad sticker?
Whatever went through me should have 2 pcs of stickers. I will send the left overs when I am back to thr US. Dont have a date.yet.

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk

Whatever went through me should have 2 pcs of stickers. I will send the left overs when I am back to thr US. Dont have a date.yet.

You were going to send me a couple as well with a self addresses stamped envelope, but I need your address. Thanks.

I dont know my schedule yet. There are a few states and cities that I need to visit when I return to the states at the end of this month.

Also would love the stickers. Had I known I would have ordered from you.

Also jealous of the rumored series 2 uniforms and better paint included with your stock. Feeling a bit bummed I missed out.

Is there a way us loyal Trekkie/nanjin fans that have been on this journey from the beginning can be aware of these things for the future? I would have given you the order/support not QMX had I known your stock was better than what was being sold through them.

I'd love some PADD stickers, just need to know where to send my self-addressed, stamped envelope...?

Also, got my replacement head from QMX, looks loads better (no accidental eyebrow on forehead + no glitter on the face).

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Also would love the stickers. Had I known I would have ordered from you.

Also jealous of the rumored series 2 uniforms and better paint included with your stock. Feeling a bit bummed I missed out.

Is there a way us loyal Trekkie/nanjin fans that have been on this journey from the beginning can be aware of these things for the future? I would have given you the order/support not QMX had I known your stock was better than what was being sold through them.

I believe the current QMX stock is 2.0. I don't think Nanjin has anything different, other than the stickers. Nanjin by all means correct me if I am wrong.

Back